Dallas Safari Club ????'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeerGeek View Post
    Being a large Dallas venue, will they require a mask? Sadly, I’m out if it’s required.
    Last I had heard was no mask requirements. But not absolutely sure now.

Comment

Me,and a friend went years ago..He was just tagging along.I was looking for an outfitter/guide for a public land tag in Colorado..He met a guy,that knew a guy..Long story short..Been hunting whitetail/mule deer on his ranch in Nebraska for 10 yrs..What he pays that ranch owner would floor you..It's a cool avenue,and lots of fun.Never know what contacts you'll make.

Comment

Does anyone know what the rules are for Concealed Carry in the convention. Don't want to carry up there in an UBER only to have to turn around and go leave it in room

Comment

I fly out in the morning. Stop by booth 440 and say hello

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Missed last 2 yrs do to family matters and fear of covid. Not going this year due to fear of Covid. Prior to this, I have been an annual attendee for several years. I've always had a blast. I enjoy the days walks on the convention floor and the free seminars on Saturdays. I normally make it a 4 day event and then go on some kind of a hunt while in Texas. I live in Mississippi and Mississippi always has a good representation of visitors to the convention. I am also a Life Member of DSC.

I have gotten some good deals on hunts and many other items. It is as "rich" as you want (can afford) it to be. Taxidermy displays are worth the trip. Have made many friends over the years I have attended. I hope Covid is over by next year, as I truly miss not attending.

Last word I read, no masks are required. Don't know what the rules are on concealed carry.

Comment

What's the price to get in? Really thinking about it. Been trying to find a few hunts. Might be the perfect time.

Sent from my SM-A125U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm taking my 10 yo grandson tomorrow so he can see the mounts, guns and other cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                  What's the price to get in? Really thinking about it. Been trying to find a few hunts. Might be the perfect time.

$25 for a day pass

Comment

I will be there tomorrow. Need to meet up with my PH from Limcroma and have a beer. Have a few other booths I'd like to explore as well. It's a great place to find new hunt ideas and do a lot of research. Even if you don't end up booking with one of the exhibitors, where else can you sit down with so many of them and ask all your questions and truly get face to face knowledge about a hunt. It's great because you can talk to multiple outfitters regarding a hunt (ex. Red stag in NZ) and truly get an idea of how that hunt would go down. Every outfitter is different, but not that different that you won't see a common theme/style of the hunt. Once you decide that type of hunt is the one for you, you can then find the right outfitter.

Comment

My Wife and I will be there on Saturday.

I’m excited, she is not[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gentlemen, would my 3 year old and 18 month old enjoy this or am I asking for trouble?

Comment

Booth 3900

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                            Gentlemen, would my 3 year old and 18 month old enjoy this or am I asking for trouble?

I took mine when they were young. 18 month can sleep in the stroller if you are lucky. 3 year will get bored after a while and force you to leave

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                              Booth 3900
                              Will stop by as usual

Comment

We had a great time today. So much cool stuff! What a unique glimpse into so many different hunting and fishing scenarios from around the world. Oh, and do yourself a favor and climb up to the deer blind of all deer blinds if you haven't already. Lord, I would like to have a stand like that and the appropriate ranch to put it on. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X