Ground blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground blinds

It’s never too late to add one, so I’m looking to see which brand/model of ground blinds you guys use. I would need one that’s large enough for two adults TIA

Im assuming pre-set private?
    If so, i would recommend any brand of the new see-through blinds. I got to sit in one last year, and HOLY COW…. So cool.

If you are wanting something more mobile or for public, i would just get a couple of good ghillie suits. 2 would be about the same cost as a good blind, and they are just as effective, honestly.

My ghillie is all torn up from years of ozone and lots of thorny brush snagging it, so i’m about to buy one too at the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Double bull blinds, pricey but huge .

Comment

Primos Double Bull, Rhino and Redneck soft sided blind would have to be one of my choices, wish I could have made it to one of the TTHA shows to pick up one of the Redneck blinds.

Comment

Rhino 600

Comment

Got one of these recently and I’m impressed. Way cheaper than the other see through blinds.

VEIL CAMO VC300 3-Person Hub Blind Tru-View – Ground Blind for Deer Hunting, 270-Degree View, Water Resistant, Durable 5-Hub Design, Backpack Carry Bag, Silent Slide Window Panels https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09H3JMPQW...HCJA1H75KY8Q4A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use a Primos Double Bull. Fits two easily if using gun or compound. I wouldn’t be able to fit two when using my longbow or recurve.

Comment

I have a Double Bull Double Wide that works well for two people.

Comment

Those 180 degree pop ups look interesting. Think they’re called “see-through” blinds. Or something like

Comment

Another vote for Double Bull. I built a deck about 2 feet high to put mine on. Dont like critters crawling in.

Comment

Popup or Permanent?

Comment

The Double Bull Double Wide Deluxe are great blinds. I also have a Xenek(sponsor here) and it is great as well. Might check with them as a month or so ago they were selling some discounted because of nearly unoticeable blemishes.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          The Double Bull Double Wide Deluxe are great blinds. I also have a Xenek(sponsor here) and it is great as well. Might check with them as a month or so ago they were selling some discounted because of nearly unoticeable blemishes.
                          I recently got a couple of the Xenek Sniper blinds and am really impressed especially with the window setup. Ironically they are sale today on Camofire for half price. Whatever you get make sure it's material thickness is a minimum 300 deneer and treat with a UV and water proof agent as soon as you can. I've got a couple of temp blinds made of a 20' cattle panel wrapped with a tarp that work really wall. I use these an areas where cattle are as they can be quite destructive at times. Deer usually get adjusted to a new blind in a few days but I'd give them atleast a week if you can as they'll be eyeing it pretty hard and if they pickup on you inside might spook them off the area for awhile.

Comment

I ordered a Guide Gear blind this year & it is really nice. Love the window design & it's got lots of room.

Comment

I have a double bull, and I've been really disappointed in it. All the rubber/plastic hooks that hold the windows up have broken (most without even being used). I have to use gear ties to keep all my windows shut up now.

Comment

Working...
                              X