Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    How is letting 10 seconds run off the clock before you review it handling it correctly ? You would think that if they decide to review it the clock would stop at the end of the play, just like a time out, I think Nanse made that comment as well, anyway it is what it is, they lost D stinks, need a QB, new coach, new owner, new GM blah blah blah.

It was ruled a completion. It’s on the cowboys to stop the clock if they want it stopped. You screw Washington if you stop the clock on a completion to review the play just to confirm its a completion.

Clock runs on a completion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Easy to load the box when everyone on the planet knows you are going to run the ball.

Yep, they know you cannot throw it, all you have is 21 in the back field, stop him and make Dak make plays, pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
          There is no reason this game should have come down to clock management in the last 4 minutes of the game. Last week they took it to Jacksonville from the start and never let off. This week it seemed like they forgot all the plays from the week before.

They should maybe pack the exciting game winning book for out of town trips instead of the boring fight for your life at the end book.

The offense was certainly different today. It was the same **** they ran versus the Texans. Jax was all RPO.. there was very little of that this game. It was back to drop back pocket passing and straight handoffs. I’m guessing they thought Washington’s defense would not allow the RPO....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Happens all game, every game. Guy just can’t see down the field. Although on the first touchdown to Gallup, Gallup wasn’t his first read. He misses way more than he sees and hits though.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              It was ruled a completion. It’s on the cowboys to stop the clock if they want it stopped. You screw Washington if you stop the clock on a completion to review the play just to confirm its a completion.

Clock runs on a completion

Yea that makes sense

Comment

Sure is fun watching Mahomes. Man he’s something else.

Comment

Would’ve made a great Cowboy!!

Comment

Ya a great play caller with a good QB with good weapons and things seem to work well for them. Dallas wouldn’t know anything thing about that.

Comment

As several have mentioned, Dac is not good at seeing the entire feild... Even Romo made comments like Baiely is always open and Dac is a young qb... I believe Romo was being generous and professional but truth be said Dac is ok on his best days.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        The offense was certainly different today. It was the same **** they ran versus the Texans. Jax was all RPO.. there was very little of that this game. It was back to drop back pocket passing and straight handoffs. I’m guessing they thought Washington’s defense would not allow the RPO....
                        yep next week it will be backs against the wall lets RPO and be dynamic and win....2 weeks from now lets be conservative, and cycle goes on and on and on

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          As several have mentioned, Dac is not good at seeing the entire feild... Even Romo made comments like Baiely is always open and Dac is a young qb... I believe Romo was being generous and professional but truth be said Dac is ok on his best days.

Comment

QB Dak, Coaching, predictable play calling, offensive line protection, receivers, false starts and holding penalties Im not sure I can pin point one single issue may be a combination of a little bit of all. Only silver lining is the defense has been unbelievably good last two games holding them to field goals and stops. Its getting painful to watch but its been for the past 10yrs ..soo we keep on..Go cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
                              QB Dak, Coaching, predictable play calling, offensive line protection, receivers, false starts and holding penalties Im not sure I can pin point one single issue may be a combination of a little bit of all. Only silver lining is the defense has been unbelievably good last two games holding them to field goals and stops. Its getting painful to watch but its been for the past 10yrs ..soo we keep on..Go cowboys!

Past 10 years? More like 22 years. Only exciting moments we’ve had though have been in the last 10.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
                                Sounds like coaching to me...

Dak definitely is not getting the ball out on time/on target as consistently as he needs to...but there's so much wrong with that offense it's ridiculous. 3-4 Penalties cost them a bunch of yards/conversions, they insist on running the ball EVERY 1st down, and the play calling is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                                X