• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawk Transformer Hunt Pod

Have any of you heard or tried one of these

Originally posted by Romulan View Post
    Have any of you heard or tried one of these

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1017574811?pid=594451
    Ive seen them and look like a cool design but never used one. Im interested on hearing what everybody says as well.

Comment

I’ve had one. Seat is very comfortable,but it doesn’t swivel.

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
        I’ve had one. Seat is very comfortable,but it doesn’t swivel.
        Can you tell me your experience regarding the setup (easy or hard), does it take a long time, is it noisy, and how's it handle on rough terrain? Thanks - I'm thinking of getting one and using it this year in South Texas (if I'm drawn)

Comment

Originally posted by Romulan View Post
          Can you tell me your experience regarding the setup (easy or hard), does it take a long time, is it noisy, and how's it handle on rough terrain? Thanks - I'm thinking of getting one and using it this year in South Texas (if I'm drawn)
          Very comfortable and easy to setup. Less than 10 minutes. I like relocating throughout the season on areas and this is my go to setup mid to late season. Handles easily through rugged terrain and not noisy at all.

Pricey compared to what they used to sell them for. Believe a TBH member snagged one for me from Academy for $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            Very comfortable and easy to setup. Less than 10 minutes. I like relocating throughout the season on areas and this is my go to setup mid to late season. Handles easily through rugged terrain and not noisy at all.

Pricey compared to what they used to sell them for. Believe a TBH member snagged one for me from Academy for $100.
            Thanks for the insight - I'll get it for S. TX

Comment

Working...
            X