X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New arrows!

[/IMG]
    New arrows for this season!
    29” 12.0gr per inch in the 300 spine and a 125 grain. With the nocturnal nock they are sitting at 528 grains!

Those oughta do the trick!

Comment

I’m very similar but I went 2 flag vanes with 1 white cock vane and I put a good bit more helical.

Comment

Sweet looking arrows!! What brand are they??

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Sweet looking arrows!! What brand are they??
          These are Easton FMJs

Comment

I just moved to the Easton FMJ’s and can’t wait to shoot them. I am 28”/70# and went to 340 but thinking I should have went 300.

Comment

I just moved to the Easton FMJ’s and can’t wait to shoot them. I am 28”/70# and went to 340 but thinking I should have went 300.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan22 View Post

Unless you have super high weight up front (over 175 grains total) or leave your arrows long you should be okay with 340s.

Comment

Originally posted by Crippl3creek View Post
                  Unless you have super high weight up front (over 175 grains total) or leave your arrows long you should be okay with 340s.
                  I was skeptical but after shooting them today I made the right choice.

Comment

Looks good I like them.

Comment

If you shoot a 220 pound boar in the forehead at 22 yards with a viper trick on that arrow it will poke out the bottom of his chest...

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                        X