1 Pin Sight Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Pin Sight Recommendations

My wife shoots a Mathews Jewel @ 45# and currently has a G5 Optix XR with 3 fixed, 1 hybrid floating pin. First off, I'm not a fan of the adjustment on this sight and I am looking to getting her a 1-pin sight. What is yall's recommendations for a 1-pin with the only limitation is it HAS TO BE LOST CAMO.

I don't know if they're made in lost camo but it's tough to beat MBG, CBE, and HHA. I "don't" think any of them are made in lost camo though.

Comment

Look this over.

More and more companies are making top notch bow sights with micro adjustments, built-in lights and radical designs that catch the eye and aid in long-range accuracy.

Comment

Don't know how many out there are going to come in that particular pattern. But if you decide you don't care about the camo pattern check out Davis Archery.

Comment

black gold ascent
          sword centurion

Comment

I wood try spot Hogg but they r black as far as I know.

Comment

MBG makes them in lost camo.
              Attached Files

Comment

HHA...period

Comment

Which every one you get see if it comes with a down pin. I use a CBE tek with a down pin. This keeps the vitals area on your target clear. It's black thou.

Comment

HHa
                    Copper john
                    CBE
                    Sword
                    Spot Hogg

There are many single pin manufactures. All are different lengths and weights. Look at how much weight do you want to add to your wife's bow.

Comment

PSE is making a good single pin slider. I 've got one on a new PSE bow, and I have 100 yards of adjustment with it. It's much cheaper than some of the others mentioned.

Comment

Hha

Comment

I switched to HHA this year from a 3 pin, really like it

Comment

spott hogg tommy

Comment

Originally posted by Kdub View Post
                              PSE is making a good single pin slider. I 've got one on a new PSE bow, and I have 100 yards of adjustment with it. It's much cheaper than some of the others mentioned.
                              I have one and they are solid and very well built.

Comment

Working...
                              X