Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
    I've got you some more 41 Brass I just need to remember to bring it to work with me.
    After I bought that from you, I found another 100 pieces that I had forgotten. When you have a memory like mine, Christmas can come any day !

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
      I'm looking for 7mm Rem Mag brass, I've got about 8 boxes of Hornady 22.250 ammo that I can trade. Or I can buy it if you've got some brass to spare.
      Rudy, how many boxes of 7mm are you looking for? Do you ever get to Spring, Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post
        Never mind, all I have is American Pioneer Powder FFFG. Any idea where someone could pick up black powder? There is just something about the smoke cloud that makes shooting them more fun!

Surprisingly, Bass Pro has had black powder on the shelf the last few times I've been by there. You may check with your local store.

Comment

I have mostly Elephant 2F maybe a couple cans of 3F. Would trade for Trail Boss or Clays powder, maybe pistol primers. I am in Lampasas but get to Round Rock, North Austin and Hutto once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
            Surprisingly, Bass Pro has had black powder on the shelf the last few times I've been by there. You may check with your local store.
            I've looked at the pearland store numerous times as well as the Katy store. They have plenty of the smokeless fff but no actual black powder.

Comment

Originally posted by wilded View Post
              I have mostly Elephant 2F maybe a couple cans of 3F. Would trade for Trail Boss or Clays powder, maybe pistol primers. I am in Lampasas but get to Round Rock, North Austin and Hutto once in a while.
              Yea I've got plenty of small pistol primers or I could pick up some clays but being that I'm in Beaumont, the logistics would be the killer.

Comment

Originally posted by KLAPPER View Post
                Need some 30 cal 168 smk's federal 210m primers I have lots of 22-250 243 7mm-08 and 30-06 brass and some bullets
                How much and what kind of 708? I'll check primer inventory tonight.

Comment

I'm also looking for some bullets for loading 30 carbine (M1 carbine). So far I've struck out locally.

Comment

Need some 357 sig brass

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                      Shoot me a pm when you get a chance. and we can figure it out.
                      Sent you a pm yesterday. Let me know if you are interested

Comment

Originally posted by texas bound View Post
                        Need some 357 sig brass
                        Lemme dig. I might have 50 or so.

Comment

OK thanks. Going to give it a try to reload them.

Comment

Originally posted by texas bound View Post
                            Need some 357 sig brass

Well dang. A buddy of mine just gave away about 3,000 pieces just a couple weeks ago. He offered it to me, but I don't own one so I passed.

Ain't timing a funny thing?

Comment

Man just my luck.

Comment

looking for 1,000 +/- 9mm brass

Comment

Working...
                                X