Bowjax or limbsavers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowjax or limbsavers

wich one is better bowjax or limbsavers limb dampeners. I have been told be a very credible source that the bowjax are better and looking at them they do look like they would work better than the limbsavers to me.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

I've used both and honestly couldn't tell a difference in either as limb dampeners.

Comment

I use Limb savers on my compound bow and Bowjax on my cross bow set up.
      Both work well. I just like the more compact "mushroom" look of the limbsavers on my compound than the "X" shapes on the cross bow.

Both shoot very well and quiet down the "Vibes".

Comment

6 of one, half dozen of another. It's really negligible to be honest. There's a video on YouTube that tries to prove one is better than the other. I believe they are saying Bowjax are better. It's a video with two limbs and two release heads. The operator cocks them back and fires them. I believe the Bowjax was shown to dissipate vibes better.

I've used them both, and to be honest, the quietest and most vibe free bow was outfitted with limbsavers products. However, bow design played a huge role as well.

Comment

No difference. Use what is either cheaper or looks better on your bow.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
            6 of one, half dozen of another. It's really negligible to be honest. There's a video on YouTube that tries to prove one is better than the other. I believe they are saying Bowjax are better. It's a video with two limbs and two release heads. The operator cocks them back and fires them. I believe the Bowjax was shown to dissipate vibes better.

I've used them both, and to be honest, the quietest and most vibe free bow was outfitted with limbsavers products. However, bow design played a huge role as well.
            Got cha

Comment

thanks for the input

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

I've got Limbsavers on my Z7 and likes it a lot!

Comment

I've got both. They both work equally well IMO.

Comment

I'm interested in this as well. Limbsaver has a video on their website that shows their product is better at reducing vibration and noise. Bowjax also has a video that shows their product is better than limbsaver

Comment

Limb savers all the way.

Comment

I ended up going with bowjax in my setup and I don't think I would go back with limb savers at least at this point

Comment

Bowjax last longer. Cat whiskers work the best and last forever.

Comment

Both work well but I believe all of the actual studies on vibration deadening the Bowjax won. I am thinking about replacing the limbsavers that came on my bow with bowjax, more for the change in color, but it will be nice to see if I can feel a difference.

Comment

Working...
                            X