Nock out lighted nocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
    Ok that makes sense to me. I don't get to travel very much. So I can wait on components I just got some carbon express pile driver pas thru extremes. I really like them. They have the 42 gr insert. An it's still shooting good for me

I got some 42 grain Brass comn for my Carnivores. Ima load that front end up!

Comment

If I did it rite I'm getting 14% FOC. That's not bad

Comment

Oh I got those nock out lights to work. It was to fitting to tight on the serving. I took a screwdriver an spread it open it lil works like a champ. What I do like about them is the bushings that come with the don't matter what dia. Shaft you have it works for them all lol

Comment

Oh I got those nock out lights to work. It was to fitting to tight on the serving. I took a screwdriver an spread it open it lil works like a champ. What I do like about them is the bushings that come with the don't matter what dia. Shaft you have it works for them all lol

Really. Hm. Post up some pics of those and the bushings when u can v

Comment

Here you go I'm using the X size

Comment

Here you go I'm using the X size

That's pretty convenient and awesome! Are they pretty bright compared to other lighted nocks

Comment

They seemed like it last nite. An like I said before their customer service seems to be great

Comment

Nockturnal is the way to go.

Comment

That's what I hear but I got these local. I have to order nocturnals

Comment

I have 6 nockturnals the first pack I bought only 2 of then worked and the 2nd pack 1 of ten was dim compared to the others, the other thing is that it's not a snug fit, I can nock my arrow then pull on my arrow and the nockturnal will stay nocked, even during some practice sessions I've had some fall out after the impact on my rinehart

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Not to high jack this thread but have any of y'all seen the nock that has the razors that come out on pass throughs?? Whatcha think of em if so

Comment

Working...
                          X