Upgrading the old Bowtech Tribute...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading the old Bowtech Tribute...

Not getting a new bow...the Tribute shoots too well. I just got brand new Bucknasty strings and cables (I love his strings....had some on my Hoyt Vipertec). Got fluorescent green and black.

Then I got Timm (2050Z) to order me a new Trophy Ridge Alpha 3:

And a new Trophy Ridge Drop Slide rest:

Can't wait to get everything set up. It's as close to that "new bow" feel as I'll get for awhile!

Very nice! I'm not ready for a new bow (love my Razortech...has sentimental value), but am considering getting a new bow "feel" by changing out the strings, cables and accessories.

Michael
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Bucknasty does make some nice strings. Make sure to post some pics of your bow when your done with the upgrades.

Comment

I like that new sight. Im in the market for one as well. Will be making a trip to see Sam at Triple Edge this week.

Comment

Nice Bobby, I like that sight.

Comment

I have that sight and it is nice!

Comment

I shot a bow at Triple Edge that had the Dropslide rest on it and was very impressed with it. It felt very smooth and was fast to get out of the way and quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
                I like that new sight. Im in the market for one as well. Will be making a trip to see Sam at Triple Edge this week.
                Let me know what you get and how it works.

Michael
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

I understand how you feel. I almost talked myself into a new bow this past weekend. Now, I've decided to just upgrade the accessories to give it that new bow feel and give it a good tune up by a professional.

Comment

I've had a really tough time selling that rest despite it being on our Demo Alpha Max all last year. I guess it is the price?

It's a very nice rest but I still have several on the shelf that I'm about to discount.

The trophy ridge sights are priced to sell however. They are a very good sight for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by FatSam View Post
                      I've had a really tough time selling that rest despite it being on our Demo Alpha Max all last year. I guess it is the price?

It's a very nice rest but I still have several on the shelf that I'm about to discount.

The trophy ridge sights are priced to sell however. They are a very good sight for the money.
                      Sam, I would say that it is the price turning people off from the rest because when I shot your demo Alphamax with it on last year I really liked the rest until I saw that the price was around twice as much as the Dropzone which seems to be almost identical in function as the dropslide. I went with the dropzone but would be interested in upgrading to the dropslide depending on what the new discounted price.

Comment

Working...
                      X