No announcement yet.

Does this forum have an ignore feature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have to actually put someone on an ignore list then you’re probably the one who needs ignoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      If you have to actually put someone on an ignore list then you’re probably the one who needs ignoring.
      Ok...
      The 3 I have on my list are flaming liberals. Everything they have ever posted pi**ed me off...
      It works for me. Your mileage may vary, but feel free to ignore me.

Comment

Maybe he wants to put the people who are crying and have their feelings hurt about ammo prices in the classifieds on his ignore list. Could very well be he's just tired of the cry babies LOL

Comment

Nope. There are folks on here who’s sole purpose is to instigate and aggravate and they take joy in that. I don’t need to see their ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
            Nope. There are folks on here who’s sole purpose is to instigate and aggravate and they take joy in that. I don’t need to see their ****.

Mic drop walk away!

Comment

I’m feeling targeted.....[emoji52]

Comment

This must've sounded a lot better inside of your mellon, than it does out here in the real world

Comment

I have a hard enough time ignoring myself to worry about someone else!

Comment

Working...
                  X