Anybody here ever use Premier Yamaha?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody here ever use Premier Yamaha?

Looking at some of their center consoles, just wanted to see if someone here has had a good or bad experience with them. Can you recommend anyone from there?

Or how about Austin Boats and Motors?

Comment

Bought my pre-owned Ranger from their Houston location. I wouldn't buy from them again, not because of the buying experience as it went fairly well since I got approved for the loan through my credit union before hand but their post purchase customer service sucked.

Comment

Bought my boat thru Austin Boats and Motors. Overall experience was okay, However; my only gripe about them is the service department. Have to schedule maintenance appts months ahead of time. With that I have premier do all my maintenance and they have done a great job. Even fixed all the wiring that Austin B&M did. My next boat I will use premier Yamaha there in San Antonio

Comment

I was not impressed with the way premier acted when I asked them about a specific boat. They kept trying to tell me what I needed and told me they wouldn’t even order the boat I wanted.
          I ended up buying the boat I wanted from Ron Hoover and was not very impressed with the overall experience with them either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have had much better service out of their San Antonio location than the one in Aransas pass.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Concerning the service after the sale...it is rare that I ever hear of anyone who is truly satisfied with service after the sale these days when it comes to boats. It seems that once the dealerships get their money, you become a hassle to most of them and they don't give a flip whether you like it or not. I hope you get an answer regarding the two you asked about, OP...I will say this, I have never heard a single thing that is good about Ron Hoover or Texas Marine when it comes to their concern for helping you once the sale is over. Just in case you find a boat online that they have that interests you

Comment

I have had good luck with South Austin Marine, give them a try.

Comment

I will take a look

Comment

Used Premier in Corpus. I was pre approved through my lender so it was a simple process. However post purchase has been horrible. Call and ask them a specific question about a boat line they sell and they actually said, I don’t know. Call the manufacturer. Lol. Horrible.

Comment

Wow. Not even an “I don’t know but I will find out for you”?

Comment

Have my second boat on order from the Corpus Christi location with in the last 12 months. Overall I’m satisfied so far. The key is to find exactly what you want and not to get in a rush. This one is supposed to take four months to come in.

Comment

I've had my boat in with them twice, waste of time and money. Never again

Comment

Good stuff. Would probably have it serviced at a local shop, they just are much higher on the purchase price.

Comment

Working...
                              X