Crapatalks new “privacy”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crapatalks new “privacy”

I check the green screen just about daily from crapatalk and just this morning a new acknowledgment popped up. I just deleted the app and will now only check it when at a computer 3-4 times a week. What are your thoughts? I do most of my online banking from the phone so it’s a no-go for me.

Michael

Attached Files

I agree. I have not deleted it yet but am not going to agree to the terms

Comment

Unfortunately just about everything thing you do online now will have this somewhere in the fine print.

Comment

I don’t have ads on the version I use or am I missing them?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Unfortunately just about everything thing you do online now will have this somewhere in the fine print.
          Yup. The permissions that are agreed to when you download any app to your phone will blow your mind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LonestarGent View Post
            Yup. The permissions that are agreed to when you download any app to your phone will blow your mind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Absolutely and most just click "I agree". It is definitely shocking if you read the permissions that are given on almost any free app download. When most people see that they can't use an app without agreeing, they just give in and agree to a lot of fine print that wasn't even read most of the time.

Comment

Not sure about the ads but I HATE Tapatalk, it is trash. No exactly sure why we must use it to post pics, it would not be that hard to fix the issue.

Comment

Working...
              X