Beaumont College St Coyote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beaumont College St Coyote!

Yep. As of 2 minutes ago there is a coyote roadkill at the college street Exit of I-10

I know, no pics.
    Last edited by JLivi1224; 01-12-2020, 01:33 PM.

me and my dad have both hit one on washington just east of major drive over the years. I have a bobcat mounted at my house that I shot with my bow years back off of major drive and walden road also.

Comment

There is also a spike that got run over right in front of Ford Park.

Comment

Coyotes are actually all in the west end. I live off Dowlen by Jason's Deli and we have coyotes that run the ditch line behind our backyard quite frequently. Have a friend that has trail cam pics of it.

Comment

I live out off Major drive towards the Exxon plant off 90, and we have a problem with them out there. They killed all my ducks, and I worry my potbellys are next. We hear them regularly, and see them driving off Dishman often as well. My wife killed one off the back porch a couple months ago, and shot at one a week later. I think we have the only good tick patch of woods surrounded by cow pasture and rice fields, so we got them pretty bad at my place. We're only probably 3 miles from the big HEB in Beaumont, and all that west end stuff.

Comment

I saw one on news years eve run across the edge of my front yard and into the neighbors yard to a little patch of woods behind their house, I live in Dowlen West.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
              I live out off Major drive towards the Exxon plant off 90, and we have a problem with them out there. They killed all my ducks, and I worry my potbellys are next. We hear them regularly, and see them driving off Dishman often as well. My wife killed one off the back porch a couple months ago, and shot at one a week later. I think we have the only good tick patch of woods surrounded by cow pasture and rice fields, so we got them pretty bad at my place. We're only probably 3 miles from the big HEB in Beaumont, and all that west end stuff.
              Yeah someone picked one up on a doorbell cam in Nederland last year, I believe. A big deer was killed not far from you a couple years back.

Comment

Working...
              X