Dove Hunting in Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to find the a good place to take my dad and a couple friends dove hunting in Argentina. If anyone has been would like to hear the places they've been and there experience. Would like to know around what the trip would cost per person total(airfare, lodging, gun rental, shells, and whatever else might need. Thanks

Ive looked at this along time ago. What i could come up with..your basically looking at around 5k a person for everything.

Comment

Sierra Brava Lodge is top notch in our book.
      They are in Dallas this week for the Safari Club show. Great place to meet several Argentina guide outfits and get a feel for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Czechfish View Post
        Sierra Brava Lodge is top notch in our book.
        They are in Dallas this week for the Safari Club show. Great place to meet several Argentina guide outfits and get a feel for yourself.

2x for Sierra Brava. Great operation.

Costs all depend on you and what you want.
        Business or Economy on flight.
        Level of hotel in BA or Santiago during layover. If you are going that for, take time to see the sights.
        How much shooting will you do. $/shot.

Just do it and have a great time.

Comment

We went with H&H Outfitters due to a reference from a friend.
          First class easy easy top notch service trip.
          $5-6k

Comment

My dad & I used JJ Caceria & had a blast. We both shot a couple thousand birds in 4 days!

Comment

Posta del Norte is very good. It's one of the Flyways Orvis rated lodges. It's $3k for 3 days and includes 3000 shells. You could shoot more than 3000 if you want to but they are $13.75/box after that. They pick you up in Cordoba. All the food and drinks your liver can handle and you are treated like royalty the whole time you are there...awesome lodge.

Flight from DFW to BA is about $2k. Flight from BA to Cordoba is about $250. You'll need to take about $300 for tips plus whatever else you want to buy. You can time your flight (leave DFW about 7pm) so that you arrive in BA a couple hours before the flight to Cordoba. The flight to Cordoba is about 1 1/2hrs and will get you there in time to hunt that afternoon. It's about 1 1/2hr drive from the Cordoba airport to the lodge.

The hunting is not what you are used to here. You don't get to the fields until about 9am and you will hunt until about 12. They cook lunch in the field and you nap around/drink wine until about 3pm. You then go back to the field and shoot for a couple hours and then head back to the lodge. You are back at the lodge well before dark.
              Last edited by 175gr7.62; 01-08-2020, 09:07 AM.

Comment

SYC Sporting adventures. The owner is on site, they are very reasonable, and you are only 30 minutes from the fields at the lodge. The food is phenomenal and the shooting superb.

Comment

I have a Hunt i bought at DU Banquet for David Denies Cordoba Lodge hunt. 4 people...3 nights lodging and 6 hunts. The gift certificate includes food, alcohol, lodging. You have to pay for the license/shells still. I would sell it to you for a steal because after we bought it we found out my buddies wife was pregnant and we cant use it. There is a previous thread on here about it.

shoot me a DM or text if you wanna know more 214-957-8233

Comment

Thanks guys for the information. Maybe giving you a call soon Agbow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X