2020 Lease search thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Lease search thread

Following Johnny's lead from last year, I will get it kicked off, I know its early but my kids are wearing me out about finding a place....

I am looking for a place within 2-3 hours of Dallas for myself and my 2 boys, 9yo and 11yo. Any direction from Dallas really, it just has to be family friendly, we can all hunt off of one set of tags, that's not an issue, we have a couple of spots close to home that we can shoot deer so we won't be filling freezers.

I just want a place we can spend a few weekends once football is over in October and we can go shoot pigs in the spring/summer.

A cabin/shed/barn or some type of lodging would be ideal, or at least water/elec hookups for a trailer.

200-300 acres or more preferred and I could probably fill 2-3 more spots with good families if needed.

Would also be open to joining an existing place that would fit.

Thanks

Same. I love my small acreage spots (100 acre spots) but I have 4 hunters in my family and just flat out need a bigger place. I will pay for the right place...within 3 to 4 hours of Conroe would be ideal. Throw my name in the hat if anyone hears of a place and thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

would like to find a place around mineral wells/graham/Breckenridge area...or possibly Stephenville/glen rose area. just a place for me and my kids.....would entertain joining a lease, but has to be family friendly. would like to be year round so we could camp and shoot hogs....mainly just get away

Comment

I’ll be in the market for a corporate lease. Doesn’t have to have first class accommodations but nice enough to take customers. It needs to be turnkey, I don’t have time to be out there filling feeders all summer long. It needs big deer, I would expect all trophies to be at least 150” with real opportunities at 170”+. I have a line on a place we used to lease but no guarantees so I’ll go ahead and put this out there.

Comment

Add me. 3 adults my son 22, best friend of 35 years and his 16 year old. Myself . We shoot mature deer. We like to grip about feeding. Cause we don’t mind giving plenty to eat. Water and electric are a big plus. 3-4 from rockwall

Comment

Looking for 2,000 to 5,000 acres. Counties we would prefer are the following. Concho, McCulloch, Menard, San Saba, Mason, Llano, Kimble, Kerr, Kendall Burnet and Blanco. We are offering a $5,000 finders fee if we sign contract to lease. There are only going to be 3 to 4 members as we dont like a bunch of people. Must be family friendly. PM me if you know a place.

Comment

Weekend bump

Comment

Looking for a family deer lease in Colorado, Lavaca or Fayette county in 2020.

Comment

Looking for deer lease is the hill country trying to find something for 2020 We lost our lease due to family splitting. I have blinds, feeders, water totes, and a RV. I am ready to go. Would prefer something with a river or creek. Also looking for exotics. I have a 6 and 9 year old girls that love the outdoors. Definitely looking for a family lease. Please PM if you know of anything. I am willing to pay for the right place money is not an issue. Looking for Long Term. Will pay finders fee. I could also fill a 10 gun lease if needed. You can PM me or text/call 832-621-7462 Scott

Comment

Looking for a lease in East, Deep East, South East or coastal bend area.

Solo Hunter, Management minded. I like all around hunting (Birds, small game, hog, deer), except waterfowl. Definitely willing to put in my share of the work.

Comment

Looking for lease ASAP within 4 hours of Houston. Preferably NOT East Texas.. Would like to hunt this year. Send me anything you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking for a lease in Deep South texas RGV area for next year.

Comment

Looking for one within 30min of Kingwood/Porter/New Caney area. If someone happened to have a lead on anything off the grand parkway around the San Jac, that’d be awesome. Now this may seem demanding, but the reality is I need it to be close to home because my daughter is getting old enough to sit with me. If I find something close my wife can take her and I can keep my sanity. Thank you.

Comment

I'm looking for a lease within 3 hours of DFW.

Comment

Guess I’ll join the fun...solo hunter in the dfw area...low key, not a weekend drinker/partier type. Open to 3 hrs any direction...and super open to that Oklahoma fun!!!

Feel free to text 972-730-6356, Chris!!

And thanks all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X