Austin area granite counters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin area granite counters

Anyone have any recommendations for any granite companies around the Austin area? Thinking about putting new counters in the house.

Comment

Galaxie Granite http://www.galaxiegranite.com/index.html I usually pick out my slabs in Austin at Triton or Shenoy and have Galaxie fab and install them...

Comment

Delia Tile.
        They are family owned, have a huge selection & do the installs.
        They have done my kitchen counter top & just recently helped with a master bath remodel & granite countertop.
        They are located on Hwy 290 West. About 4 miles west of the Y in Oak Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          Delia Tile.
          They are family owned, have a huge selection & do the installs.
          They have done my kitchen counter top & just recently helped with a master bath remodel & granite countertop.
          They are located on Hwy 290 West. About 4 miles west of the Y in Oak Hill.
          I can't seem to find them on the googles.

Comment

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
            I can't seem to find them on the googles.
            WHAT WE DOServices we offer and why customers love usSCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATIONClick here to contact us to schedule a FREE no obligation consultation to discuss your next project.PRODUCTS WE CARRYQuality granite, quartz, wood, natural stone, cabinets, tile and sinksTurn-key full service home and business remodelingDone right, on time and on budgetSAVE MONEYWith a networkREAD MORE

Here ya go. I misspelled it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
              http://delatile.com/

Here ya go. I misspelled it.
              Thanks!

Comment

I'm using Synergy Granite for my house currently. Not sure where you are but they are located in Liberty Hill.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. Will start checking them out.

Comment

I have used synergy granite in about 5 homes now and they have done a great job .

Comment

I use Dela for all my construction projects. Ricardo is good people.

Comment

I use Dela for all my construction projects. Ricardo is good people.

Comment

hill country granite

Comment

Working...
                          X