Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great! I'll have to try it in my instant pot

Comment

where do you get the frozen posole in the Dallas area?

Comment

Originally posted by PROLINE19 View Post
        where do you get the frozen posole in the Dallas area?

According to this link:
        Find out if Bueno Foods is available at your local grocery store. Use our store locator map to see where you can buy our products.

It looks like Albertsons, Walmart, sprouts. Maybe others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
          Thanks I never knew they sold red Chile like that , I usually buy guajillo or ancho dry peppers soak and rehydrate then purée

That is the only way that I make it.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            If I was to go the canned hominy route it would knock some more time off the instapot.

I prefer a slower method but I’ve been practicing with the instapot.

Have been wanting to try an Instapot for quite a while but I have seen several reviews they say they work awesome… But then break after two or three months.

I am sure that everyone’s doesn’t break or they would be out of business. They have enough bad reviews that it makes me hesitant.

Comment

Now I can sure enjoy trying this!

Comment

Dry Posole (hominy) has about same cooking time a Pinto Beans ..cook until tender. think of it a dehydrated Hominy...

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                  Have been wanting to try an Instapot for quite a while but I have seen several reviews they say they work awesome… But then break after two or three months.

I am sure that everyone’s doesn’t break or they would be out of business. They have enough bad reviews that it makes me hesitant.
                  Mine might break tomorrow for all I know but so far I have been using the heck out of mine for over a year and it is still working fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X