No announcement yet.

Dziuks deer processing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

used them for years - just picked a doe up Sunday - had them makes some of the beef sticks with cheese and jalapeno for the first time - awesome!

Comment

I’ve used both Dzuiks and Klein’s. This year I tried Primo’s in Hondo and it blew both the other places outta the water. Parisa was better there too haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
        I’ve used both Dzuiks and Klein’s. This year I tried Primo’s in Hondo and it blew both the other places outta the water. Parisa was better there too haha.
        I have been told this several times. My next animal will go to Primos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
          Interesting. Might have to try out Primos. Big fan of Dziuks Parisa as well. Will have to get some a do a little taste test when I’m dropping a deer off. Thanks for the input.

Comment

I’ve always had a good experience with Dziuk’s. Love their dry sausage and buck sticks��

Comment

I’ve always had a good experience with Dziuk’s. Love their dry sausage and buck sticks👍

Comment

Originally posted by Olympic Recurve View Post
                I’ve always had a good experience with Dziuk’s. Love their dry sausage and buck sticks��
                Same here , worth the drive not a fan of Klein’s for personal reasons
                Cow creek in boerne are good folks to deal with also
                Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 12-26-2019, 06:53 PM.

Comment

About a decade ago I dated a girl who's parents own Dziuk's Meat Market. The girl is a gorgeous sweetheart, her family is amazing & I got to eat tons of great meats. One of the biggest mistakes of my life was breaking up with her. What the heck was I thinking?!?!?!?

Comment

Looks like the consensus says to go right ahead!

A buddy just dropped off two deer there on our way back from my lease last weekend. Haven’t gotten it back yet but drop off was sure smooth! In and out in 5 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Bkag09 View Post
                      Interesting. Might have to try out Primos. Big fan of Dziuks Parisa as well. Will have to get some a do a little taste test when I’m dropping a deer off. Thanks for the input.
                      Swing out to D'Hanis and hit Country Mart and compare all three Parisa versions side by side.

Comment

Have always loved their Parisa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve used them before and was very pleased with what I got back. Pick up some of their pre marinated rib eyes while you’re there. You won’t be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                            I use them, clean facilities and good communication. I do not care for the Alsace style sausage seasoning, they have several different sausage seasoning though.
                            Same here. Don't hunt that area anymore.

Comment

Working...
                            X