No announcement yet.

Offensive??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He"s gone past flake all the way to crispy critter! your breakfast cereal has more intelligence,Really,why do we even talk about this clown?

Comment

Thanks for the opinions, I share your beliefs.

The short of the backstory is I have, well had a democrat Hispanic friend that I used to coach LL with, etc that follows me on twitter. Every relevant chance I get I post that Robert Francis is a "Fake Mexican, Real Pendejo". My now ex-friend texted me and told me I don't have the right to call someone fake Hispanic. I texted him back saying I'm more Hispanic that Robert (I'm 100% German) and I won't stop calling him out as a fraud, hypocrite and general POS based on his pandering and un-constitutional policies. He called me a racist because of it. I slammed his butt with facts on how Robert Francis is 4th generation Irish and asked him what part of Mexico the 4th generation Irish are from since I apparently missed that in geography class. Since then crickets, since he doesn't have a reply to facts other than calling me racist (which I also called him out on as a true leftist). I'm done with anybody who calls me a racist, probably should have been done with him a long time ago.

Comment

His dad gave him that nickname because he knew he couldn't win in El Paso being Irish. lol

In the backdrop of the city's multicultural community, his father, Pat O'Rourke, a consummate politician, once explained why he nicknamed his son Beto: Nicknames are common in Mexico and along the border, and if he ever ran for office in El Paso, the odds of being elected in this mostly Mexican-American city were far greater with a name like Beto than Robert Francis O'Rourke. It was also a way to distinguish him from his maternal grandfather, Robert Williams.

EL PASO - One morning during a smelly, crowded subway ride from Brooklyn to the Bronx, a young punk rocker with a degree in English literature was...

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
          Thanks for the opinions, I share your beliefs.

The short of the backstory is I have, well had a democrat Hispanic friend that I used to coach LL with, etc that follows me on twitter. Every relevant chance I get I post that Robert Francis is a "Fake Mexican, Real Pendejo". My now ex-friend texted me and told me I don't have the right to call someone fake Hispanic. I texted him back saying I'm more Hispanic that Robert (I'm 100% German) and I won't stop calling him out as a fraud, hypocrite and general POS based on his pandering and un-constitutional policies. He called me a racist because of it. I slammed his butt with facts on how Robert Francis is 4th generation Irish and asked him what part of Mexico the 4th generation Irish are from since I apparently missed that in geography class. Since then crickets, since he doesn't have a reply to facts other than calling me racist (which I also called him out on as a true leftist). I'm done with anybody who calls me a racist, probably should have been done with him a long time ago.
          HISPANIC IS A CULTURE NOT A RACE!!!! Hispanic or Latin people are WHITE! Your ex- friend is a moron,he is the “bigot” for not accepting the fact that someone else may have a different opinion than himself and wants to use the race card to shut you up.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
            His dad gave him that nickname because he knew he couldn't win in El Paso being Irish. lol

In the backdrop of the city's multicultural community, his father, Pat O'Rourke, a consummate politician, once explained why he nicknamed his son Beto: Nicknames are common in Mexico and along the border, and if he ever ran for office in El Paso, the odds of being elected in this mostly Mexican-American city were far greater with a name like Beto than Robert Francis O'Rourke. It was also a way to distinguish him from his maternal grandfather, Robert Williams.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2018...inst-ted-cruz/
            Don’t believe that! I have a neighbor that grew up with him and he went by Robert in high school

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
              He called me a racist because of it. I'm done with anybody who calls me a racist, probably should have been done with him a long time ago.
              That word has lost all true meaning. Basically it means "someone I disagree with" now.

Comment

I can't come up with an equation that proves a white guy calling out a white guy pretending to not be white equals racism.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  I can't come up with an equation that proves a white guy calling out a white guy pretending to not be white equals racism.
                  You ain't woke enough to solve that equation.

Comment

yup...the word is used to end any sort of discussion or debate if they don't agree or losing the argument. Just spew racist, walk away & doesn't matter what a racist says. They have totally diluted it's true meaning & made it a talking point for the media & politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      Originally posted by Man View Post
                      You ain't woke enough to solve that equation.

He's right you know... You're just gonna have to go make you some student loans and get yourseff back to school to learn some more math!

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                        the odds of being elected in this mostly Mexican-American city were far greater with a name like Beto than Robert Francis O'Rourke. It was also a way to distinguish him from his maternal grandfather, Robert Williams.
                        1. Now THAT is racist.

2. Why not just name him Roberto ?

3. "his father, Pat O'Rourke, a consummate politician" Let me take a wild guess here. Pat, Pat O'Rourke, was an elected politician in the mostly Mexican-American city of - El Paso. Wait for it.

WITH THE NAME PAT

Comment

The one thing that offends me is finding someone else hunting my spot!!! The rest is just BS and political nonsense.

Comment

ese hijo de puta criminal puede ahogarse con un pene de burro

How’s that for offensive?

Comment

Not all all . Truth

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

BTW, if you have any sort of preference then you might be a racist.
                                I guess I fit the mold.

Comment

Working...
                                X