Ranch style beans and sausage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranch style beans and sausage

Last time at the lease i just threw some echridge sausage in with some ranch style beans. Heat to boiling and I let simmer for 5 to ten minutes to get the sausage to cook a bit. Bam!!! This was a meal.in itself and gonna be a staple around my ranch and house. I've had it with the sweet onion ranch and used some other store bought sausages, it never dissapoints and takes ten minutes, I always like something quick if we have a long night cleaning deer, or hunting pigs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

sounds great but make sure to take an extra roll of TP to the stand the next day.

Comment

Made exactly that many times, I'd prep it before work and put it in an insulated thermos. That hot meal made sitting on location for 13 hours much easier.

Comment

Drain a can of corn and chunk that in there also.... Good stuff.
        Simple things can for sure go along way.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Cook some onion and bell pepper with the sausage and put a little A-1 in with the beans, add a plate of cornbread and it makes a fine meal. Been a staple around our house as long as I can remember.

Comment

sounds good

Comment

Sounds like I need to try this one..

Comment

That's what we call big boy beanie weenies.

Comment

I was thinking *****house stew.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Agree but wouldn't feed Eckridge to the dogs. Do yourself a favor and try Burton or Chapel Hill next time.

Comment

Great combination and really good. Here is a link to how we make them very similar.

Comment

We do the same with blackeye peas and add a can of Italian stewed tomatoes. You can add a can of corn also. Heat and eat.

Comment

We fix it with fried potatoes too, when the boys were little they couldn't remember what they were called and would ask for "farm style beans"

Comment

Try the GLORY brand ,seasoned pinto beans,and a can of Rotel tomatoes.....slap yo moma good...with your choice of sausage of course.....

Comment

Working...
                              X