Pending second draw for me on everything , I'm having no luck at this
          Same here.

Comment

0 for 9 this season with 16 points. TPWD needs to fix the system

Comment

0-6...

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Yupp I agree...

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                  Yep I'm in the same boat with you with a load of preference points, the old faithfuls who put in year after year should be given more priority in the drawn IMO. Hopefully they will do the survey like they did last year on changes to the system people would like to see be made. If not they will still be getting an email and phone call from me, the system needs adjusting.
                  Last edited by bossbowman; 09-15-2015, 02:37 PM.

Comment

0 for 11 with avg 4pts each. On public draws
                    got lucky and pulled 1 of 3 for private land I applied for

Comment

I believe I'll need to stock up on skeeter dope...My dad and I drew Matagorda Island WMA!

What's better is he just put his camper down there at a spot in town.

Comment

all mine are pending 2nd draw.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                          Yep I'm in the same boat with you with a load of preference points, the old faithfuls who put in year after year should be given more priority in the drawn IMO. Hopefully they will do the survey like they did last year on changes to the system people would like to see be made. If not they will still be getting an email and phone call from me, the system needs adjusting.
                          I've emailed and called over the years voicing my opinion, I pretty much get a we can't satisfy everyone response. I asked them last time does it make any sense for someone to win a bighorn tag with 2 points but can't win a freaking texas exotic with 22 points? The response was I don't know how to answer that, we can't satisfy everyone.

Comment

10pp in GDE plus so many others, NADA... ) for 10 so far

Comment

Well my son and I along with son-in-law and his nephew were drawn for Gus Engel WMA and White Oak WMA youth E/S hunts, son in law and his buddy and I got drawn for Guadalupe state park E/S hunt, I guess we got lucky, thank you Lord!

Comment

I have been applying for well over 25 years, Was drawn once for GDE and GDA. They were premium hunts but with the new system all I do is donate more $$$. I have 18pp in exotic and 15pp for Prong Horn. I have to much invested to quit now but I too wish the points were worth something.

ie: the people with 20 points draw first, so if you don't have high point you just get points.... simple.

But like the rest of you guys I will keep trying.

Comment

Working...
                                X