No announcement yet.

teardrop camper build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't take the chance of messing up your shoulder again. Give me what you've got and I'll pull it around behind my VW bus.

Comment

How is this one coming along? I have thought very seriously over the years to fabricate my own slide in the bed camper and am following with anticipation.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
        How is this one coming along? I have thought very seriously over the years to fabricate my own slide in the bed camper and am following with anticipation.

Michael
        Michael, sorry I haven't been working on it lately. In October my mom got covid while in her nursing home and she was called home to the Lord. Since then I just haven't had much urge to work on it. I am now getting back to where I feel like messing with projects so I plan to get working on it when I am off work in a couple days. Sorry about delays this year has sucked hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
          Michael, sorry I haven't been working on it lately. In October my mom got covid while in her nursing home and she was called home to the Lord. Since then I just haven't had much urge to work on it. I am now getting back to where I feel like messing with projects so I plan to get working on it when I am off work in a couple days. Sorry about delays this year has sucked hard.
          Yup..................

Comment

Did you ever finish this?

Comment

Cool

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                Did you ever finish this?
                Super cool, wondering about if this was finished also

Comment

Really cool! Keep the updates coming!

Comment

Looks good do far

Comment

following, looking good!

Comment

Just seen this brought back up. I haven't had a chance to get back on it. I have been working on making some longbows and other wood projects for others. About to finish a bow for a buddy and no other project for others to do. Hopefully I will get to finish my personal project here up next. I will definitely update when I get back on it.

Comment

Working...
                        X