Greater Houston Outdoor Fellowship....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greater Houston Outdoor Fellowship....

I've just been given information about this organization for waterfowl and dove hunting. I'm really looking for references from people who have been members before I join. It seems almost too good to be true as far as prices. Any feedback?

Never been duck or dove hunting with them but the wife and I went on an axis doe hunt with them and had a great time. Jimmy Hassel is good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jimmy is good people. Been facilitating good times for Christian men, women n kiddos for many years. I went on a put n take quail hunt to the Walton Ranch many years ago as a guest and had a blast. Been supporting him for years to help fund his efforts at spreading God’s Word across our area.

Comment

Hadn’t heard of this group before, I’m impressed with the pricing as it’s very reasonable. I did notice on their website that Chuck from Blessing Hunt Club is affiliated with this group. I wonder how much this club overlaps with Blessing property wise, if any?

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
          Hadn’t heard of this group before, I’m impressed with the pricing as it’s very reasonable. I did notice on their website that Chuck from Blessing Hunt Club is affiliated with this group. I wonder how much this club overlaps with Blessing property wise, if any?
          Apparently it is all on the Blessing property. I really didn't enjoy the Blessing Hunting Club. I had no problem with the people running Blessing other than they were unwilling to take action against some of their buddies that had hacked the website to allow themselves to get whatever blind they wanted whenever they wanted it.

Comment

I've hunted with Jimmy several times. Great guy and fun times. I was on the duck and dove club a few years back. Great bunch of guys that run that too. I didn't get out there as much as I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
              Apparently it is all on the Blessing property. I really didn't enjoy the Blessing Hunting Club. I had no problem with the people running Blessing other than they were unwilling to take action against some of their buddies that had hacked the website to allow themselves to get whatever blind they wanted whenever they wanted it.
              How long ago was this? That has been the main complaint I’ve heard by people who have been on that club.

Comment

How long ago was this? That has been the main complaint I’ve heard by people who have been on that club.

If you get in touch with Jimmy he will shoot straight with you. Sure he would be glad to answer any questions you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This was about four years ago. Hopefully they have remedied that. One other problem was that they had some ponds with 4-5 blinds on them. As soon as you got birds working, somebody else would open up from another blind and that was that. Like I said, all very nice people, but there were some issues that drove us to find alternatives.

Comment

Working...
                  X