Alyssa Milano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    If she was not so insane she might make a good whore.
    Abstenance would put planned parenthood out of business.
    Yeah, they're gonna be a little butt hurt when they star running low on parts.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      But she doesn’t see the irony. I personally think it’s a great idea. Nobody on the left should procreate. MAGA
      I doubt a lot of guys on the left even like women let alone an old dried up one

Comment

If there were more sex strikes there would be no need for abortions....

Comment

I really wish people would quit giving this washed up actress attention the she keeps seeking.

Comment

I have to say, back in the day I thought she was smoking hot. Didn’t know she was crazy. Now that the looks are going and the crazy meter is off the charts, she’s just another loony liberal with diarrhea of the mouth and is to be ignored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              Yeah, they're gonna be a little butt hurt when they star running low on parts.
              that method could also work.

Comment

For Once

For once I agree with her. Liberal women should absolutely join her strike. I prefer that they abstain indefinitely.

Comment

Comment

Crazy!

Comment

Certainly Moronic, but if you want to think past the black and white of abortion laws watch this video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk6gOeggViw"]Abortions and Crime: Freakonomics Movie - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                        Certainly Moronic, but if you want to think past the black and white of abortion laws watch this video.

Abortions and Crime: Freakonomics Movie - YouTube
                        Wow.

Comment

She's WAS only good for one thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            Wow.
                            Wow thought provoking, disgusting or both?

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                              Wow thought provoking, disgusting or both?
                              Disgusting.

It's just hard to fathom the level of moral depravity that exists in our culture these days. Even when it masquerades as "intellectual", it's still depraved. The guy claims to not be making the arguments that he is clearly implying by everything in the video. So that, somehow, makes it OK to say what he's "not" saying, I guess.

Just wow.

I guess it dovetails perfectly with the racist and classist roots of Planned Parenthood and the rest of the pro-abortion world. They've never placed any value on the lives of the murdered unborn (or their mothers, for that matter). In various ways, they always argue some version of how everything is better if we just kill the babies.

I just can't even begin to understand the psychopathy. There's never any thought to how many of those murdered babies would have made huge positive impacts on the world, in spite of their less-than-ideal beginnings, had they simply been given the chance to LIVE. There's never any consideration of how a society would be positively impacted by developing a culture that actually values human life. Perhaps fewer people would make bad decisions that would lead kids down bad paths in life if society gave a crap about human life. But, instead, we communicate over and over in many ways that human life has no value. It's disposable if it ever becomes inconvenient or undesirable. THAT kind of horrible, evil lie is what perpetuates bad behavior and evil of all kinds.

God help us.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                Disgusting.

It's just hard to fathom the level of moral depravity that exists in our culture these days. Even when it masquerades as "intellectual", it's still depraved. The guy claims to not be making the arguments that he is clearly implying by everything in the video. So that, somehow, makes it OK to say what he's "not" saying, I guess.

Just wow.

I guess it dovetails perfectly with the racist and classist roots of Planned Parenthood and the rest of the pro-abortion world. They've never placed any value on the lives of the murdered unborn (or their mothers, for that matter). In various ways, they always argue some version of how everything is better if we just kill the babies.

I just can't even begin to understand the psychopathy. There's never any thought to how many of those murdered babies would have made huge positive impacts on the world, in spite of their less-than-ideal beginnings, had they simply been given the chance to LIVE. There's never any consideration of how a society would be positively impacted by developing a culture that actually values human life. Perhaps fewer people would make bad decisions that would lead kids down bad paths in life if society gave a crap about human life. But, instead, we communicate over and over in many ways that human life has no value. It's disposable if it ever becomes inconvenient or undesirable. THAT kind of horrible, evil lie is what perpetuates bad behavior and evil of all kinds.

God help us.

I think it just boils down to if a woman has a kid that she doesn’t want, the kid has a good chance of acting like it wasn’t wanted.

You can be of the opinion that abortion is evil and still recognize positive outcomes of the practice.

It’s evil to kill people, but the world is a lot better place for most people reading this forum because a bunch of people were killed by our ancestors.
                                Last edited by Encinal; 05-16-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X