Bowtech Reign 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowtech Reign 6

I currently have the QAD Ultra LD on my Reign and I’m experiencing issues with the launcher not dropping. It seems to malfunction 30% of the time. I know I should’ve gone with a better quality rest but buying the Reign set me back...

What should I check out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HHA Virtus on my Realm SR6. Very happy with it. What speed are you getting? Arrow weight? I’m 312 FPS with 410 grain arrow, 29” @ 66#

Comment

You sure your rest is set up correctly? Friend of mine was experiencing issues with his quad, although a different model it needed to be adjusted. Worked fine after getting it adjusted.

Comment

I agree with Andy. I have bought several used bows that had timing problems with the QAD's. How is it tied into the cable? Does it split the strands, served on or have one of those clamps on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cjh94 View Post
          I currently have the QAD Ultra LD on my Reign and I’m experiencing issues with the launcher not dropping. It seems to malfunction 30% of the time. I know I should’ve gone with a better quality rest but buying the Reign set me back...

What should I check out?

*Most* of the failures I see with QAD is the activation cord is not low enough on the down cable. The cable should be tied/clamped in at or just below the grip handle of the bow.

I think people initially set it here and then move the rest down when tuning and forget to lower the cable as well.

Anytime you lower the rest, you must reset the activation cable.

If all else fails, send it to QAD, they will take care of it.

Comment

The bow was bought new and I’ve had it all set up correctly for almost a year now. I’m probably going to a higher end rest.

Comment

Trophy Taker Smack Down Pro. I switch to limb drivers last year when I had 3 qad’s fail & have never looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                Trophy Taker Smack Down Pro. I switch to limb drivers last year when I had 3 qad’s fail & have never looked back.

I was just looking at that. Had an Ripcord break on my 2007 Bowtech and then this QAD on my Reign.

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
                  HHA Virtus on my Realm SR6. Very happy with it. What speed are you getting? Arrow weight? I’m 312 FPS with 410 grain arrow, 29” @ 66#

Put a Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro on. 304 FPS with 430 grain arrow, 28” draw @ 69#.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Limbdriver Pro V that is all

Comment

Any chance you can post a picture of you setup so we can see how its setup? It might be easier than just guessing.

Comment

Working...
                        X