No announcement yet.

GSP needs new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she is not already taken my family would be interested. I have a male about the same age that I am training. Problem is I don't have enough post yet to send a private message.

Comment

gsp!

I hope this pup finds a wonderful home.. we got a male from a Beeville breeder 2 1/2 yrs ago, what a great family decision! that dog absolutely loves us, and has a desire to hunt that words can not describe..

Comment

So sorry to hear the news.

I've owned GSP dogs for years - have 2 right now.

The joke may be on her in this case. I think they do better and are much less destructive as a pair. The only thing that can match the energy and drive of a GSP is anther GSP - mine keep each other entertained. Left alone they are more inclined to make something look like it was attacked with a chainsaw!

Unless he is moving to an apartment he may consider trying to keep them both.

I'm sure there are tons of other considerations involved - but that's my 2 cents.

Beautiful dog - I hope it works out!

Comment

We are going to take the dog hopefully. I am gona try to meet up with the owner on sun if I make it back from work. We have one female who hunts already. We are looking for her to have a playmate. My wife is tired of our kids fighting to see who gets to sleep w the dog every night. So now 2 out of our 3 kids can have a dog to sleep with. I will post back up if and when we pick her up to bring her back up to dallas w us.

Comment

Working...
          X