AG Barr in contempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
    Laughable, he is the president of the USA. You cannot get there by being clean.
    Well Clinton and Qbama are certainly proof of that. And in 2020 there is not a single one of the 21 democrap candidates that haven't come out of a pig stye. They are the dirtiest of any group of dems yet. All of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
      Laughable,
      Along w/every comment you make.

The FBI couldn't find ANY wrongdoing he's ever done. The DOJ couldn't find ANY wrongdoing he's ever done. The DNC couldn't find ANY wrongdoing he's ever done. The ENTIRE left-wing media couldn't find ANY wrongdoing he's ever done. So w/your special set of skills you obviously have, what wrongdoing have you found that he's ever done?

I'll wait......................................

Comment

Barr is the right man for the job. He makes them look silly every time they question him. You would think someone would tell them how stupid they look.
        I was not a Trump fan but I am now.
        I will never vote for a Democrat for any office ever again.
        Not dog catch, JP or county commissioner.

They have moved me to a hard core republican by basically saying that they do not care that myself and millions of other people voted for Trump they know better than we do and will stop at nothing to see him gone.

I don’t understand why Trump does not appoint a special consul and investigate all the millionaires in Congress

Comment

Likely talking about his moral fiber / infidelity behavior & the like...the dems look foolish & they know dang well Meuler would have nailed him to the door with obstruction if he could & there is no way in hell any future investigations will be more thorough than the report they have now. They know this & the whole going after Barr is a slimy attempt to keep the dead issue of obstruction in the headlines. Pathetic human beings & not doing the very jobs they were voted to do.

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
          Along w/every comment you make.

The FBI couldn't find ANY wrongdoing he's ever done. The DOJ couldn't find ANY wrongdoing he's ever done. The DNC couldn't find ANY wrongdoing he's ever done. The ENTIRE left-wing media couldn't find ANY wrongdoing he's ever done. So w/your special set of skills you obviously have, what wrongdoing have you found that he's ever done?

I'll wait......................................

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Likely talking about his moral fiber.....
            from the dems??

did someone define that term for them first or something???

if so, them someone might also define the term "hypocrite" for them next.

Comment

Working...
            X