Battle against Facebook and Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    Guys the censoring and eventual deplatforming of conservative voices from social media is a huge deal in today’s political age. If you aren’t familiar with Facebook or twitter banning and/or censoring voices like: Laura Loomer, Michelle Malkin, Gavin McInnes, Paul Joseph Watson etc... these are not alt-right instigators as stated many places. These are simply conservative voices who have large followings and have been successful in speaking out against the leftists and influencing others with conservative, constitutional content. As influencial as FB and Twitter have become to the younger generations, this is an enormous attack on free speech and likely to swing young voters toward the leftist causes. Free speech would not be regulated by big tech. Right, left or centric!

What can we do about it? Leaving the platforms is simply leaving the battlefield at this point. Until there is an alternative, whether we like it or not, we have to engage.
    Get on Facebook and get on Twitter and start standing up for conservative values. Stand up for free speech. Regardless of content, or how idiotic it may be. It’s important. Without free speech we are only sipping more towards a communist nation. Admittedly I am not a social media guy, outside of this site. I honestly cannot stand it. However I will be engaging soon. We have to get involved. We have to Fight!

-Justin
    I don’t use these social media sites you have mentioned. I don’t have a clue of these names you have mentioned so I must be more disconnected than I thought. Lol

Comment

I will kick this one back up and add to it.

I am very passionate about today’s society and what I feel needs to be done to get our country (and world actually) back on track. Occasionally I would post something to the effect of the picture below. Nothing is hateful, violent, or graphic about anything I post or share but as of late I have noticed the bookface Sicherheitspolizei have been removing or censoring my posts! If they only spent half the time keeping their kids inline as they do banning free speech...

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel like there's a huge misunderstanding here in what free speech is.

But let's not let a good rant go to waste

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          I feel like there's a huge misunderstanding here in what free speech is.

But let's not let a good rant go to waste
          All conservative speech is Hate speech though

FTR....tweeter banned me a couple times, that's sad cause I don't even know what the hail I'm doing!

Comment

It’s been talked about a lot for a couple years now. Even some bigger names on the right have said they would be willing to get on board and be heavily involved. It’s a matter of getting it done and done right the first time. There’s billions to be made if done successfully.
            Gab AI | An Uncensored and Unfiltered AI Platform | Gab AI is an uncensored and unbiased AI platform that accelerates your mind. Access a vast array of knowledge, explore dozens of unique AI characters, and increase your productivity.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              Ok. Doing my part. Just joined Gab. Will see what happens.
              Thanks for posting link, Fisher.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                Ok. Doing my part. Just joined Gab. Will see what happens.
                Thanks for posting link, Fisher.
                X2

Comment

Comment

I don't go on those 2 websites because it's overwhelmingly left wing/ liberal. As far as I'm concerned, they can have it. Conservatives & Constitutionalists know those sites are garbage. The way to shut them down is to ignore them. If every right minded folks left those sites, it'd make a big dent in their revenue. That's where you hit them is in the wallet, not by signing on more. Teach your kids right from left, do your best to keep them off those sites and don't frequent other sites/businesses that support the left. Arguing w/the left is pizzing in the wind. They're blind to reality & can only regurgitate what facecrook & tweeter tell them.

Comment

I think you are in to something. The government has been using Facebook and Twitter to monitor the American people for years. I would imagine they’re receiving money to open their platforms up for government surveillance.
                      I used to think it was conspiracy, but the more I observe about Facebook the more I wonder if it is not a government funded social experiment turned intel gathering tool. Your posts form a profile of who you are, and what you value. From that they can derive your faith, economic status, political leanings, and whether you own firearms or not. All pretty valuable info for a government

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        I used to think it was conspiracy, but the more I observe about Facebook the more I wonder if it is not a government funded social experiment turned intel gathering tool. Your posts form a profile of who you are, and what you value. From that they can derive your faith, economic status, political leanings, and whether you own firearms or not. All pretty valuable info for a government
                        Some say DARPA/Lifelog was the origin of Facebook. I wouldn’t be surprised one bit to learn one day that FB was/is a data collecting scheme of the federal government.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          I used to think it was conspiracy, but the more I observe about Facebook the more I wonder if it is not a government funded social experiment turned intel gathering tool. Your posts form a profile of who you are, and what you value. From that they can derive your faith, economic status, political leanings, and whether you own firearms or not. All pretty valuable info for a TYRANNICAL government

Comment

Working...
                          X