No announcement yet.

Official Granger PHL 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First year applying here. My buddy backed out who I was banking on bringing his boat. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
      First year applying here. My buddy backed out who I was banking on bringing his boat. Fingers crossed.
      You won't need a boat. Could make it easier to get to a few spots, but you can get by without it just fine.

Comment

I didn't get drawn this year. Better luck next year

Comment

Well not selected again year 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No luck here. That's a shame. It's the closest public land to me, and I'm betting a few guys from the panhandle draw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
              No luck here. That's a shame. It's the closest public land to me, and I'm betting a few guys from the panhandle draw it.

Same here 15 mins form me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My friend and I got drawn this year. Should be interesting being that neither of us have ever been there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech1111 View Post
                  My friend and I got drawn this year. Should be interesting being that neither of us have ever been there.
                  Well, you should be able to kill a couple does anyways. Maybe a hog while you're at it.

Comment

Any one have a good map of this place? Boundaries? Cant find much online.
                    Last edited by Bowtech1111; 09-02-2020, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Well no email so guessing not drawn again this year.

Comment

crap

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                          Used to you didnt have to worry about masses being at the stanby and pretty much everyone there got drawn. But here are the days where people are idiots and can't keep their mouth shut. Have to get on social media brag post pics and act like they are cool. Oh the good ol days
                          I was lucky enough to get drawn for the first time this year. Excited to see what it’s all about, and keep my mouth shut about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                            Been told there will be no standby for any draw hunts this year. Anyone know if they are not doing the first day orientation at Granger either this year?

Probably not. Georgetown’s was a conference call.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech1111 View Post

No offense but you are surrounded by national forests, why would you want to drive that many hours to Granger to deer hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                                Used to you didnt have to worry about masses being at the stanby and pretty much everyone there got drawn. But here are the days where people are idiots and can't keep their mouth shut. Have to get on social media brag post pics and act like they are cool. Oh the good ol days

Shouldn’t be free either! That would keep some of the apply for everything guys out potentially.

Comment

Working...
                                X