20-21 Amistad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
    You would be in the unpopular club, if you did so.
    As much as I'd hate for it to happen, and I've had hunts completely ruined by duck hunters out there, it's every bit his right to go dove hunt whenever he wants. Nobody's hunt is more important than anyone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
      You would be in the unpopular club, if you did so.
      That’s the fun of public land hunting. I’m not in it to be popular but I’m not planning on dove hunting it either. I noticed last year people had left hulls in hunt area 5. I just wanted to see if/ how many people dove hunted it.

Comment

Hey guys - I've done the arduous and "academic" task of reading the old threads on Amistad - I read on a post that there was a website "Amistad Bowhunter" which I think has shut down. There was a post that mentioned "5 things you must know before hunting Amistad" where it mentioned a sinkhole. Do any of you know where this is located so I don't end up on the new haha! Seriously, any info on the sinkhole and the other "things" we must know would be most appreciated!! Thanks in advance

Comment

I wanna say it was 2 or 3? Don't quote me on that. Never heard of anyone seeing it in person.

Comment

There is a sinkhole on 3 not far from the front fence, Middle of the property.
            There is a sinkhole along the west boundary fence on unit 1. I think it is before the fence doglegs to the west.

Comment

Anyone be out next, Wednesday/Thursday?

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
                There is a sinkhole on 3 not far from the front fence, Middle of the property.
                There is a sinkhole along the west boundary fence on unit 1. I think it is before the fence doglegs to the west.
                Thanks - I've pasted some pics below - circled in blue (let me know if I didn't get the general area)
                Attached Files

Comment

Red dots.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Sideler; 10-06-2020, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Got a mouflon mid day today, way to hot right now for packing out animals.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Congrats on the sheep.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats nice! Congratulations!

Comment

One of my first bow hunts was in unit 1 and 3 back in ‘97. Haven’t gone back but sure am getting interested again lol.

Comment

18 yard shot!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang yall are slamming them sheep, good ones too.

Comment

Working...
                                X