Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody shoot suppressed Weatherby Mark V 300 Wthby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silencer Co said that the Omega 300 and the Harvester 300 are rated to 300 Wthby down to a 24” barrel. The Omega is better suited for a higher rate of fire... “Higher” was defined as about 5 rounds a minute or more. I aint sending $15 down range per minute...no matter the caliber. Green light.

The 57” rig will work great on a Bog Pod in a Barronetts Big Mike with room to spare and good manuevering radius. Green light.

And Go.
    Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 06:12 PM. Reason: $15PerMinuteSpake

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
      Silencer Co said that the Omega 300 and the Harvester 300 are rated to 300 Wthby down to a 24” barrel. The Omega is better suited for a higher rate of fire... “Higher” was defined as about 5 rounds a minute or more. I aint sending $15 down range per minute...no matter the caliber. Green light.

The 57” rig will work great on a Bog Pod in a Barronetts Big Mike with room to spare and good manuevering radius. Green light.

And Go.
      Excellent info briar friar. Appreciate you finding that out. Will have to throw my harvester on the big gun this off-season. Now just need to get some more ammo for it...

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
        I have paperwork in on a Silencerco Asker 7.62 for my .300WM as well.

Hopefully, I'll have it by June and I'll let y'all know.
        While I completely dislike the Saker mounting system both the ASR and Trifecta they are EXTREMELY durable cans. You won’t have any issues with it on a large magnum 30. Personally I’d either rock it direct thread or buy a Dead Air Keymo for it. Both are MUCH better mounting systems.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          While I completely dislike the Saker mounting system both the ASR and Trifecta they are EXTREMELY durable cans. You won’t have any issues with it on a large magnum 30. Personally I’d either rock it direct thread or buy a Dead Air Keymo for it. Both are MUCH better mounting systems.
          This is good advice. I only have a harvester and a sparrow and both are direct thread. Really like them although I mainly use the harvester for hunting.

Comment

Working...
          X