No announcement yet.

Sarcasm?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shes fluent in double speak, hope you don't sleep too deeply.....

Comment

If she has time to make snide remarks, you don't have her busy enough.

Comment

Always Remember that there are plenty of fish in the ocean.....

Comment

Dont go over thinking this. If she said it, you have to take it for its literal meaning. I would be sure to convey your deepest appreciation for being recognized of your efforts, and continue impressing her.

Comment

Just tell her "Mary Lou wouldn't talk to me that way."

or

"I'll keep that in mind when I need a Sandwich"

Comment

"Dear, it's because I love you so much." Then start ducking.

Comment

Not good. Sleep with one eye open.

Comment

It's not sarcasm. She just loves you that much. Gotta look earn to recognize true sarcasm when you see it.

Comment

The other day, my wife commented about me leaving the toilet seat up. I told her in the 30 plus years we have been together. I don't remember her ever putting the seat up for me and she wasn't being very thoughtful

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      If I say I’m gonna do something, I’m gonna do it. I don’t have to be reminded every six months that it still needs doing!!!![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Yes, there's my time & her time, hers is seems to be NOW & mine is whenever I remember to do it.

Comment

She said you are a “Team”. That means she wants you to buy 2 guns, 2 bows, 2 boats etc.
                        “For the Team” you know! ��

Comment

Its the beginning of the end....
                          Better tighten up

Comment

This is why I have a roundtoit list. My answer always is i’ll put that on my roundtoit list. Right now it’s on the bottom but it may eventually make it’s way to the top. When and if it ever does I’ll get aroundtoit.

Comment

Hahahaha.

I have a magic table like that too. I can leave stuff there and then it ends up clean. Shoot, my whole kitchen is magic. To me at least.

Of course, the outside is magic for her.

J

Comment

My wife has been without her master bath tub for over 2 months now due to a busted faucet, and no access under the tub deck. I worked on a stupid project for deer camp for about 6 hours over the weekend, and forgot to measure for the new faucet again last night, and I am currently on VERY shaky ground...

This faucet could cost me **** Tahoe if I'm not careful...we are very much in the bribe a plumber range of the danger zone. I think I'll run home at lunch and measure that faucet.

Comment

Working...
                                X