No announcement yet.

Are Waterbuck good to eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive never had it, but im sure the meat is as good, just keep it clean.

Now, can we get back to the guy, that shot his neighbors cow ?

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
      Maybe the question is.....why would you shoot a cow? I know it's on your property and all but it might have been easier to talk to your neighbor about it.
      I shot it because it was rubbing on my feeders and knocking them over.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
        I shot it because it was rubbing on my feeders and knocking them over.
        Because building a feed pen was obviously out of the question

Comment

Still, ?.

I think it's fine to hijack this thread, waterbuck is awesome and terrible.

The cow did what now? Lol

Comment

And yes, they do look just like donkeys without the horns. Lol

Comment

You shot a bovine moo cow? Congrats To the hunter! Ive never eaten one but I trust that many bad reviews on how it eats

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                Because building a feed pen was obviously out of the question
                I asked the owner multiple times to come get her and he never did. She came in one evening to ruin another feeder so I let an arrow fly and next thing I know the sheriff is knocking on my door.

Moral of the story for the OP is to not shoot peoples livestock. Hopefully no one comes looking for this waterbuck those are more expensive than cows I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                  You shot a bovine moo cow? Congrats To the hunter! Ive never eaten one but I trust that many bad reviews on how it eats
                  I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s killed a cow for tipping over feeders...

Comment

I asked the owner multiple times to come get her and he never did. She came in one evening to ruin another feeder so I let an arrow fly and next thing I know the sheriff is knocking on my door.

Moral of the story for the OP is to not shoot peoples livestock. Hopefully no one comes looking for this waterbuck those are more expensive than cows I bet.

Exotics are different then livestock I believe.

Comment

You are being serious?! I thought you were trolling, but no I get the feeling this actually happened! I'm gonna confidently say you are one of a select few that has shot a neighbors trespassing cow!

Comment

In the RGV, “I shot a cow” means I shot a breeding female nilgai

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                          In the RGV, “I shot a cow” means I shot a breeding female nilgai

In ET, “I shot a cow” means I can’t tell the difference in the glowing eyes of a cow and a deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            In ET, “I shot a cow” means I can’t tell the difference in the glowing eyes of a cow and a deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Haha!!

Comment

NO! They are terrible, I will take the meat off your hands so you do not get sick or actually put too much weight on you and the family when you eat it! LOL! Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                                Exotics are different then livestock I believe.

This right here!
                                You killed it, you pay for it, JP [emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X