Got my first one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my first one!

Three years ago I joined TBH because it was the only place on the net that had anything on the public draw I had then, Aransas SP. At the time I had no real interest in bow shooting but obviously that changed thanks to y’all.

I asked for and got this traditional for Christmas from the in-laws. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9QJ2LD...ing=UTF8&psc=1

I have a long way to go but I’m at least (mostly) hitting the target at 15 yards. Its a blast!

Take a couple of tennis balls and pitch them out a few yards and keep shooting.

Comment

Get closer. 5 yards. Work on form, follow through and release.
      And getting a back stop.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Have fun!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That looks like my first set every day! Those fences can be hard on arrows. Take some masking tape and put a vertical line and a horizontal line on your target. Work on either your windage or your elevation until it becomes consistent, then work on the other. My hardest one to conquer was elevation. Start close and back up only when you are hitting center consistently. From that point on you will be getting used to what adjustments are needed to compensate for arrow drop.

Comment

Practice make Perfect...Enjoy

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone.

60 Deluxe I’m definitely finding the up-down harder than the left-right.

I’ll move up and keep on shooting!

Comment

I remember when I first started. I spent a lot of money on arrows. Like others have said, stay close till your consistent. Then back up a little. Those arrows stuck in the fence bring back memories!

Comment

Welcome to the Addiction....

Comment

Working...
                  X