No announcement yet.

Raises and bonuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a decent year for us. I will get half my salary for a bonus.
    Definitely blessed.

Comment

No raise for us last year, or this year either. Still very profitable, just using the current economic uncertainty not to reward the employees that got them where they are. Have worked there 25 years and am about to start looking elsewhere. A large percentage of coworkers have already left, and aren't being replaced. Those of us left just get extra work heaped on us

Comment

Yes to both

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          Quit calling in to go hunting and fishing buddy and you might make that quota next year[emoji12]
          Priorities hand, priorities.

But,when we going fishin?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Got mine Monday. It’s insane but we’ve had one of the best years this year in 30+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              We took pay cuts
              Same here, 20%.

Comment

I got a COL raise last April the same as what the union plants give and I'm at a non-union plant. Our bonus program which has a good potential payout was cut to maybe 2.5% due to over spending and over schedule of a multi million dollar turnaround. The person in charge of that got a promotion.
                I work for an essential business luckily. Although our profits were way down, the owner still acquired the remaining BP chemical assets and bought out the 50% partnership on our largest reactor.
                My wife was laid off twice in the past two years and with the Rona scare hasn't been able to find a job in her field. I am grateful for my job and grateful to be able to work some OT. Maybe 2021 will be better for everyone.

Comment

My may guys are getting a pretty good chunk. They've earned it. My personal bonus comes in March when the new boat arrives

Comment

The biggest Bonus is you still have a job.

Comment

Was announced the week before Thanksgiving, no raises this year.

Comment

Business I own is essential, we have had a very good year. Raises and bonuses to everyone that has earned them. Xmas gift $500.00 to those that didn’t perform above expectations. Next year I’ll have 2 of my 3 kids out of college and grad/med school and that will be my raise.

We are very blessed.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                          The biggest Bonus is you still have a job.
                          My biggest bonus is I still have my employees, that's why I want to give them a bonus.

Comment

We have had our best year ever in the Fuel and propane business, the company doesn't give any bonuses exactly. We just all got paid for our unused personal time this week. Raises have not been talked about yet but I expect 7% for all of my guys this year, the company just bought me a new F250 diesel which I get to use for any personal use with fuel paid. If I get a raise this year it is just gravy, I just hope the guys get theirs because I couldn't do this without them.

Comment

PD I work for cut all of it including the sick time paycheck (don’t use any get 40 hours paid). I count on those each year! Sucks

Comment

Yes to both, feel very fortunate. Been busier this year than ever but it was directly related to all the hurricanes.

Comment

Working...
                                X