Women’s bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women’s bows

My wife loves to hunt, it’s a common bond we share and it also allows me a lot more time in the outdoors because “she gets it.” There’s some jealousy creeping in around my house. She killed her first archery deer with the crossbow I got her on the opener but now she’s looking at my Mathews I just got and I can catch the subtle hints that momma wants a setup. We are just getting started so used bows in good shape aren’t beyond us. My new to me bow is a new old stock 2012 Heli-M. I’ve had buddies recommend a Mathews Jewel if I can come across one, I’ve got a few more days before I’m allowed to see the classifieds. Any other popular women’s bows? My wife is about 5’2”.

I shot Mathews for a lot of years but I crossed over to Hoyt. I have heard a lot of people say they like the Hoyt Vixen for the ladies. Most of my bow I have bought off archery talk and never had an issue. I would start there

I am 5'7" and I shoot a 70lb hoyt spyder turbo zt. I love my bow.

Comment

When you’re able to look at TBH classifieds, there is a Bowtech Carbon Rose at a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
        When you’re able to look at TBH classifieds, there is a Bowtech Carbon Rose at a good price.
        Bingo. If I had the cash, I would've already snagged it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

The current Mathews ladies bow is going away. The Avail. Should be some deals popping up on those soon.

Comment

My wife shoots a Z7 set around 55-60#. Pretty solid bow that you can find at a good price occasionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My wife has had a Bowtech Heartbreakers for years

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                The current Mathews ladies bow is going away. The Avail. Should be some deals popping up on those soon.
                If youre not in a hurry, this is your ticket. However that Carbon Rose has been reduced. Surprised no one wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  I wonder why? My wife got one earlier this year, and she loves it.

Comment

My wife shoots a jewel. Its pretty much the reason I bought a helim. I shot the jewel first and was ready to buy one for me but they dont make it in 28"

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                      I wonder why? My wife got one earlier this year, and she loves it.
                      Because it’s been around a long time and they’ll surely add the switch weight system to the new version.

Comment

I picked up an elite spirit off here last year and it's a sweet shooter. The ata is a touch long, but man it's a smooth draw

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X