I don’t think Ben Sasse likes Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think Ben Sasse likes Trump

Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., ripped President Trump in a phone call with constituents, saying the commander-in-chief "kisses dictators' butts," "sells out our allies," mistreats women and "spends like a drunken sailor."

I like Sasse. I thought his “8th grade civics lesson during the justice nomination this week was spot on.

I hope he is wrong. But when states like Colorado start posting 24x increase in voter turnout, it makes me wonder what happens come Nov

Earth to Ben... You're not helping.

Comment

have you ever heard the term 'Sasse the ***'?

enough said.

Comment

Sasse is basically a 35 year old Mitt Romney. A Republican to get elected and conservative when it suits his purpose or to keep the masses on his side.

I don't know why Trump doesn't just call a press conference and say, I tried but this place is too screwed up to fix. I'm out and you deserve what you get from here on out. At the same time he's doing the press conference have someone dump all the top secret BS that both parties are doing on the web. A complete accounting is the only chance this country has at righting the ship. Otherwise, we're done.

Comment

Sasse is an asse!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Sasse is an asse-hole!

There, I fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              There, I fixed it for you.
              Got it!

Comment

Working...