Biden is in lockdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
    I'm thinking he is taking 5 days off, observing how this new revelation manifests itself in the public opinion, getting all the early voting votes possible and then, resign from the campaign the day of the debate, leaving Heels Up Harris as the ticket holder and Micheal Obama as VP. Call me Cue.
    That’s a hot take, but explain why the media would be working so hard to ignore and even conceal this if this was the play to push Biden off the ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      That’s a hot take, but explain why the media would be working so hard to ignore and even conceal this if this was the play to push Biden off the ticket?
      Great question. The future zooms to the past and lands on the present. Get comfy. I will remember this post.
      Seriously, IDK. Maybe, the MSM is not totally informed on what the plan is, just following instructions. again, IDK.

Comment

I still don't understand how so many polls appear so skewed towards Biden? Do they really believe skewing the polls will somehow persuade Trump supporters to stay home? It seems to have an opposite effect. We see daily the numbers at Trump rallies, parades, etc., then look at Biden, standing in a warehouse with 10 people. The media can't even seem to portray the Biden ticket having any true voter motivation. Seems like the media and these pollsters are pissing our on legs and telling us it's raining. If anything, the Trump base is more motivated to vote than ever.

I get it, some folks have severe cases of TDS. Most of those folks already lean left and would vote regardless. It's the fence sitters that are hard to gauge and I don't see how anything that Biden is doing is winning these folks over handily.

Rather than being out campaigning like there's only a couple weeks until election day, the Biden camp is hiding out and refusing to answer even basic questions. This strategy is strange to say the least.

Comment

Instead of Biden being in lockdown it should be Biden is locked up. As in jail.

Comment

[QUOTE=CaptainDave;15179545]I still don't understand how so many polls appear so skewed towards Biden? Do they really believe skewing the polls will somehow persuade Trump supporters to stay home?

Trying to make it more believable if they are able to pull off some sort of scam and cheat the ballots. They can say, polls showed him ahead and they were correct. Then when Trump challenges they will say, "see, he cannot accept the results and won't accept a peaceful transfer." That is my worry.

Hope they are not able to do that!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Sadly I think we are so polarized as a nation, I’m not even sure that confirmed taking of bribes and treasonous behavior will render a candidate invalid.
              Yep. Most wouldn't be upset with anything of the nature unless the media told them to be upset.

Comment

MSM reporting he is up by as much as 18 points!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  They’re doing this SOLELY so when they steal the election, it doesn’t look so obvious. It’s 110% BS. I see another civil war coming before 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                    They’re doing this SOLELY so when they steal the election, it doesn’t look so obvious. It’s 110% BS. I see another civil war coming before 2021.
                    Agreed, just posting the lies from the MSM!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                      I still don't understand how so many polls appear so skewed towards Biden? Do they really believe skewing the polls will somehow persuade Trump supporters to stay home? It seems to have an opposite effect. We see daily the numbers at Trump rallies, parades, etc., then look at Biden, standing in a warehouse with 10 people. The media can't even seem to portray the Biden ticket having any true voter motivation. Seems like the media and these pollsters are pissing our on legs and telling us it's raining. If anything, the Trump base is more motivated to vote than ever.

I get it, some folks have severe cases of TDS. Most of those folks already lean left and would vote regardless. It's the fence sitters that are hard to gauge and I don't see how anything that Biden is doing is winning these folks over handily.

Rather than being out campaigning like there's only a couple weeks until election day, the Biden camp is hiding out and refusing to answer even basic questions. This strategy is strange to say the least.
                      They are trying to run out the clock.......

Thursday night will be must see TV

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        I don't post much in the political forums, but I see it as the opposite. I think the Dems know its not going to end well and they promote the polls so when Trump wins again there will be more interrogation, badgering, accusation to more cheating. Its just a prelude to more of the same......

Comment

It’s not a single reason that the polls are touted but multiple.

1st I believe the polls are skewed. It is simple psychology. Unless you are a true idealist, you want to side with a winner. So inflating a winning margin should have an attracting effect to an undecided voter, they do not want to vote for the loser. However I think the data gets inflated unintentionally also. I know there is a subset of voters who do not Trump’s behavior, but know he is the best man for the job. But socially would never admit that. I think they get polled and lie and it creates false data.

Then you have all of the after election leverage that the polls create. Should trump win, he had to have cheated, just look at the polls.

I’ve decided to trust what I see with my eyes and that is Trump signs, flags and parades everywhere and very little support for Biden

Comment

Even Biden's campaign manager is telling the insiders in the campaign not to look or listen to the polls. The polls are way closer than what they are reporting.

The MSM that are in bed with the Demorats are trying to persuade people that are conservatives or independents or undecided that it would be useless to vote for Trump as Biden has this locked up.

Also, they are setting this up to be a contested election. With Biden so far up in the polls, when Trump wins they will claim it was rigged by the Russians and try to hold up the election results as long as possible, even taking it into January and Piglosi comes into play!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              No one believes this ...no one. Not even the MSM thats touting it. They can attempt to use these fake poll numbers as a weapon after the election, but THERE IS NO VISUAL FOOTAGE/DATA to even support these numbers. Let them go ahead and try and it will continue to sink the failing party.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                No one believes this ...no one. Not even the MSM thats touting it. They can attempt to use these fake poll numbers as a weapon after the election, but THERE IS NO VISUAL FOOTAGE/DATA to even support these numbers. Let them go ahead and try and it will continue to sink the failing party.
                                According to yard signs.....Biden is losing to garage sales in my neighborhood

Comment

Working...
                                X