Soooo, Who is Going to Area 51??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    You’re probably right. But some of what he said turned out to be legit. Research it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. I'm not a conspiracy nerd, but I do like to do my own research.

When I first came across Bob I chalked him as fraud.

Recently after the podcast, doc, and all of the things that have come to light. There may be some substance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

For as many “small government conservatives” as there are on here, there’s a lot of people that are A-Okay with the government hiding things from citizens...

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
        Yep. I'm not a conspiracy nerd, but I do like to do my own research.

When I first came across Bob I chalked him as fraud.

Recently after the podcast, doc, and all of the things that have come to light. There may be some substance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yeah, he could be a total fraud. But...some of that stuff the he knew about and was documented to say. No way he could have known specific details like that. The hand scanner in the security room, the Wednesday night flights. I don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
          For as many “small government conservatives” as there are on here, there’s a lot of people that are A-Okay with the government hiding things from citizens...
          I have always wondered what would happen if it was proven there were aliens in captivity and they could discredit many of our beliefs taken from the bible.

Comment

Lazar is a really smart guy and he knows his Element 115 BS sounds super sciencey so its gotta be legit.

Just because scientists finally synthesized Element 115 (which was inevitable) doesnt confirm anything he said about it other than that it exists, especially since it has none of the characteristics he claimed it did. He claimed to have a particle accelerator in his house which is impossible and to have had samples of Element 115, which is also impossible since it only exists under laboratory conditions and the half life is only microseconds which means it is literally impossible for him to have possessed it.

Stanton Friedman was one of the most important figures in UFOlogy and one of the few who wanted to research it like actual science, he had a serious hate-on for Lazar

DRAGON222 selalu menyediakan link slot88 gacor hari ini paling update 2024 mulai dari game terbaru hingga bocoran RTP live slot spesial untuk member slot Dragon 222.

If nothing else, the fact that Lazar was never disappeared or at the very least prosecuted for violating his obligations to keep quiet is proof enough he is a fraud

Comment

I thought this would be a public hunting thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                I thought this would be a public hunting thread.
                I wonder how much OTC alien tags are?

Comment

Both can be true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I wonder how much OTC alien tags are?
                    I hear the nonresident fee is astronomical

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                      I hear the nonresident fee is astronomical
                      But the experience is outta this world!

Comment

But the experience is outta this world!
                        I might have to do a little more probing into it then

Comment

Originally posted by bk913 View Post
                          Maybe I view it wrong but I find it comforting we have defense mechanisms out there the whole world doesn’t know about. Sure I’m curious what’s out there but IMO it’s for the best that some of this stuff isn’t public knowledge.

I agree 110%.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

I am so out of the loop. Why is everyone talking about A51 all of a sudden?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                              I am so out of the loop. Why is everyone talking about A51 all of a sudden?
                              Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Bob Lazar is self employed. Nothing to do with A51

Comment

Working...
                                X