Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many have had a discussion with a psychic/witch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scam artists. Identical to liberal politicians just a different model.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      Wouldn’t that make him a warlock, and not a witch???

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Yes, true. Just waiting for someone to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Haters going to hate. No need to knock someone's profession. If you don't believe without ever having talked to one then it's best to be quiet. Or just go see a good one.
        Problem is there are lots of fakes just scamming people.

So where is your booth at?

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
          Scam artists. Identical to liberal politicians just a different model.
          This was my point. I have known a couple and yes they work on generalities and the victim claims accuracy. Similar to politicians.

Comment

It's the same ol same ol....psychics, snake oil salesmen, horse whisperers, politicians, faith healers, channelers, they all feed on desperate people and feed them a line of BS for their own gain.

Comment

Do the fortune cookies from Panda Express count

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                It's the same ol same ol....psychics, snake oil salesmen, horse whisperers, politicians, faith healers, channelers, they all feed on desperate people and feed them a line of BS for their own gain.
                Kidding aside it's pretty sad. People don't understand that they can say the same thing to 5 different people.. Get 4 wrong and they lose nothing (since people don't believe in them anyway) But the one that they guess correctly on will swear they are real and sucker more people in.

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
                  When you dabble with the occult , witches, or anything of that nature a person is asking for problems. I feel that Demons are behind most of these activities. I can here some of you laughing at the thought of Demons. But Satan was cast out of Heaven with a third of the Angels.

It only took 40 posts

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Kidding aside it's pretty sad. People don't understand that they can say the same thing to 5 different people.. Get 4 wrong and they lose nothing (since people don't believe in them anyway) But the one that they guess correctly on will swear they are real and sucker more people in.
                    That's spot on man. It really is sad when you think about the people who place actual hope in those scam artists. Yeah they are being dumb but the scammers prey on the weakest people in society for their scams.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                      That's spot on man. It really is sad when you think about the people who place actual hope in those scam artists. Yeah they are being dumb but the scammers prey on the weakest people in society for their scams.
                      I heard Penn Jillette tell a story of how they trained an improv actress to be a psychic. I don't remember all the details but she read a book and interviewed some people to learn. They set her up to do twenty or so readings and she got great reviews from the clients. They came clean to the clients afterward but she was very much bothered by deceiving these people...which should be the reaction of any person with a shred of empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                        I heard Penn Jillette tell a story of how they trained an improv actress to be a psychic. I don't remember all the details but she read a book and interviewed some people to learn. They set her up to do twenty or so readings and she got great reviews from the clients. They came clean to the clients afterward but she was very much bothered by deceiving these people...which should be the reaction of any person with a shred of empathy.

That's awesome I can see the improv skillset and knowing how to read people being similar to psychic scammers.

It's why James Randi is one of my heroes, he is a stage magician who dedicated his life to exposing people who exploit other people with "real" magic.

Comment

I do not believe in them at all. My wife does and watches every show she can about them. She also says I'm a psychic. LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                            Do the fortune cookies from Panda Express count

That reminds me of some of my super religious family back in GA who wouldnt let their kids play with Magic 8 Balls because they thought they had demons in them... I wonder if fortune cookies would have been no bueno too...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              I have an old HS friend that claims she is "gifted"....and is a psychic/witch. Her words....We've had some interesting conversations through the years about it. I'm not really a believer, but the entertainment factor is worth it. She seems to be more into the Louisiana type black magic.

I have asked her for lottery numbers but she said she cannot use her gift for self gain... Riiiiiight!
                              WHAT? I have to admit...my interest is pegged considering we went to the same HS!

Comment

Some people get mad because the weather man can’t predict the future, then tell you that psychics are fake...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X