No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on this article?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the dude with the rainbow tailgate told the writer a lie when he said he identified as a heterosexual male. The article is meant to be divisive and anti-country folk, which is not a surprise since it was written by someone from CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
      Pretty simple explanation on if it’s supposed to be:

Take all the homosexuals put them on a island, no electricity no means to cook up a kid in a lab and see how long they last.

Do the same with heterosexuals and see which population survives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      But these people are born in cities both urban and rural and dont need to help with population contributions...what do they do with themselves?

Comment

Doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't decorate my truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          But these people are born in cities both urban and rural and dont need to help with population contributions...what do they do with themselves?
          Stop rebelling...they need a voice full love and compassion (not judgement) to open their heart to a healthier (God ordained) way of living.

As to the article, I applaud the gesture of reaching out just wish there was a different message behind it.

Comment

Who cares?
            Do what you want....

It might be weird as hell to some, including myself, but that’s life lol

Comment

https://www.click2houston.com/news/n...ound-the-world

Curious of you guys opinions on this article?
              I see they blacked-out the TXNSFAN licence plate

Comment

The LGBT community finds ways to be offended and over exaggerate their oppression and their struggles. I have no problem with someone expressing their support for that crowd. My problem with the whole movement is that i have to agree with it or i'm a bigot

Well thats horse ****.
                The LGBT community has a very vocal and radical membership that spend much more time trying to destroy Christians than there are Christians trying to destroy them

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Man and our behavior has changed/evolved over time... What has NOT changed or evolved is the Word of God... Such a perversion is an abomination to the Lord and without repentance, those who do such things will be condemned to the eternal fires of hell. Sexual immorality is one of the most egregious sins of man...

This sort of thing is "progressive" in today's society, but to Almighty God it is "sin".
                  So let me get this “straight” you have an invisible friend and he does magic tricks,,, so the rest of the world should live by YOUR standards? Wow how forgiving and Christian of you. And since you are perfect you can decide what is acceptable and what isn’t. This attitude is exactly why I despise religions of all sorts, because I have to live like you say. How about you live your life as a Muslim says I mean really that’s a god too!

Comment

Originally posted by Passafist View Post
                    So let me get this “straight” you have an invisible friend and he does magic tricks,,, so the rest of the world should live by YOUR standards? Wow how forgiving and Christian of you. And since you are perfect you can decide what is acceptable and what isn’t. This attitude is exactly why I despise religions of all sorts, because I have to live like you say. How about you live your life as a Muslim says I mean really that’s a god too!
                    This garbage does not even deserve a reply but I will...

I absolutely don't care how you or anyone else lives their life. That's the thing about Almighty God. He created you and He gave you the ability to choose, completely up to you. So you go right ahead and live any way you please. Sure ain't no skin off my back.
                    However if you so chose to actually read and study just a bit instead of flaring off your predestined sound bites of "religion bashing", you might just learn that there is indeed a higher authority than you. You are but a speck in time and though the God that created you loves you, it is completely up to you to choose to accept that love or reject it. Even you being such a person as you are deserve to be prayed for, for your own salvation at some point while you are on the green side of the grass, and I will do that. However, if you choose to remain blinded to the facts, that is totally up to you.
                    God Bless you.

Comment

Cody is trying to get layed...one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        I see they blacked-out the TXNSFAN licence plate
                        **** near busted a gut laughing at that!

Comment

When I posted this I was expecting more of what I noticed...that its trying to paint all rural people as bigots. And a guy calling others who he doesn't know Bigots in the attempt to help bigotry.

yeah....but this went another direction.

Comment

Here's the thing. I don't care. No one does. It isn't a big deal to be gay this day and age. In fact, in a lot of the country it's celebrated and gives you some sort of elevated status. Articles like this are written to highlight a "problem" that doesn't exist in order to push an agenda.

Leave me alone and i'll leave you alone. Don't judge me and I won't judge you. Deal?

Comment

When I posted this I was expecting more of what I noticed...that its trying to paint all rural people as bigots. And a guy calling others who he doesn't know Bigots in the attempt to virtue signal.

That's all it boils down to.

Comment

When I posted this I was expecting more of what I noticed...that its trying to paint all rural people as bigots. And a guy calling others who he doesn't know Bigots in the attempt to help bigotry.

Maybe he's making an attempt, albeit a poor one, to do the opposite? Perception of any group from the outside tends toward the monolithic, and the general stereotype of country folk is that they are a monolith of uneducated, backwards bigots. Now this may be true of Mississippi, but elsewhere, it's certainly not. Maybe his message was trying to point that out. (I could be wrong, and he does think most country people are bigots, but that's my take).

Comment

Working...
                                X