Hagerman Segment B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagerman Segment B

Me and a buddy got drawn for segment B, 11/20-11/22.

Who else got drawn.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm in for segment B as well. Looking forward to this hunt.

Comment

Seg B as well...gonna be a great year!

Comment

In for B!

Comment

Does anybody know if they are requiring the proficiency test this year? Can’t find a for sure answer and didn’t want to bother their office but I may have to.

Comment

Originally posted by TxTechBowhunter View Post
            Does anybody know if they are requiring the proficiency test this year? Can’t find a for sure answer and didn’t want to bother their office but I may have to.
            Wondering the same thing nyself. Im betting they wont. Not much time to get it done at this point.

Comment

In for B!

Comment

doesn't look like it from what I have seen. doe incentive is still alive and the addition of allowing crossbows for most of it. looks like crossbow can be used for all segments except for the first Friday of Seg A.

Comment

I’m pending second draw, but bow hunter education is required to hunt Hagerman. Good luck to you folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just sent an email to Kathy over at the Hagerman office asking for confirmation on whether or not the proficiency test is required this year. I'll let yall know if/when I get an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                      Wondering the same thing nyself. Im betting they wont. Not much time to get it done at this point.

I was wondering the same thing and have an email in to the refuge.

A bowhunter education course is very different than an archery proficiency test.

The 2019 regs on the refuge website list both individually.

The currenty 20/21 regs only list a bowhunter education course as a requirement as shown in the pic CentralTXHunter posted

Comment

Originally posted by nickstone View Post
                        I was wondering the same thing and have an email in to the refuge.

A bowhunter education course is very different than an archery proficiency test.

The 2019 regs on the refuge website list both individually.

The currenty 20/21 regs only list a bowhunter education course as a requirement as shown in the pic CentralTXHunter posted

Correct. I was just reminding folks about it. If you did draw and haven’t completed a course, there are very limited courses being made available between now and the hunt.

Comment

I heard back from Kathy. No proficiency test required.

Comment

Son and I got drawn.... so no Bowhunter Education is needed on this?

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
                              Son and I got drawn.... so no Bowhunter Education is needed on this?

Incorrect, you will both need bowhunter education.

Also, [mention]Slow&Steady [/mention] and I drew Seg B this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X