Superstar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superstar

This is a buck we call Superstar. Really excited about watching this guy grow! He is a 5 yr old this yr. Low fence, Duval County deer.

This buck will not be hunted this year, but curious to what y’all’s thoughts are on score.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Adjustments.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	25219179
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1222.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	25219180

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice

Comment

I think he is in the low 60's now with some growing to do. Beautiful buck!

Comment

I really like the 'character' of the 2 matching kickers next to his browtines. Very nice!

Comment

Low to mid 50s is my guess. He still has bulbed ends on a few of his times so he’s not through.

Comment

great deer

Comment

I have him at even 160 now

Comment

Dalton,
                Beautiful deer, with a little growing left I have him finishing out in the mid 160s, would love to see what he turns into in 2 years. You guys do it right out there, always have.

My eyes maybe playing tricks on me but do you have some wire/panel mounted in front of the mouths on your feeder tubes?

Tell mom/dad and Ricky hello for me.

- Kyl

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
                    Dalton,
                    Beautiful deer, with a little growing left I have him finishing out in the mid 160s, would love to see what he turns into in 2 years. You guys do it right out there, always have.

My eyes maybe playing tricks on me but do you have some wire/panel mounted in front of the mouths on your feeder tubes?

Tell mom/dad and Ricky hello for me.

- Kyl
                    Good eye! We have small pieces of chain link in the tubes to keep the birds out. Birds can’t get in the tubes and the deer eat right through them.

I think you’re pretty spot on with your guess. I think he has a chance to hit 170 when it’s all set and done depending on how much mass he keeps once the felts off.

Hope you’re doing well bud! Come visit sometime.

Comment

Low 150 with room to grow is what I see.

Comment

Very nice buck. Do you have any pics from previous years showing his progression?

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
                          Good eye! We have small pieces of chain link in the tubes to keep the birds out. Birds can’t get in the tubes and the deer eat right through them.

I think you’re pretty spot on with your guess. I think he has a chance to hit 170 when it’s all set and done depending on how much mass he keeps once the felts off.

Hope you’re doing well bud! Come visit sometime.
                          I agree, after he strips out he very well could crowd that 170s mark if he can hold onto some of that mass he’s showing. He sure does have a lot of potential to turn into something really special, growing deer like that is just as rewarding as harvesting them in my opinion, and knowing you guys I’m sure you feel the same. Keep up the good work and I’ll be sure to holler at you guys when I’m down next!

Comment

Nice buck! He is a Superstar! Low 60's

Comment

Great looking deer.

Comment

Working...
                              X