No announcement yet.

I just don’t get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevy's ain't what they use to be. When he gets older and wiser, maybe he will buy a Ford, that way he won't break his next boss's heart.

Comment

Ain't so sure I'd be to hard on that first one either! I've had bad McD's once, thought I was dead and went to the bad place for the next 3 days! Missed a whole week of river fishing on that one! Haven't ate McD's in 40 years since.

Comment

Did you give them participation trophies?

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
          Did you give them participation trophies?
          LMAO. Don't get me started on this subject!!

Comment

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
            LMAO. Don't get me started on this subject!!
            How bout a pat on the arse on the way out the door?

Comment

They probably walk across another mans lawn as well.

Comment

I deal with this EVERYDAY. It’s beyond frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
                  I deal with this EVERYDAY. It’s beyond frustrating

No joke. I talk about this every day with my business. There are no Men anymore. Just a bunch of p u s s y s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                    Is manual labor just not in the cards anymore? I’m a running a big plumbing job, and had two guys (19/20 years old) call in today... one had “bad McDonald’s” the others 2016 Chevy “wouldn’t start”...

They have been switching off on a chipping hammer for the past two days, and I have a very strong feeling that it kicked their butts, so it’s an excuse to call in...

I’m not that old at 34, but I couldn’t even begin to count how many hours I’ve spent on an 80lb jack hammer and never once called in... and these guys are making easily twice what I made as a laborer coming up!! I guess I just don’t get it... rant over...

Ps if you know any one looking to be a plumbers helper in the Austin area, let me know, I’m looking for two helpers
                    Im just curios of what “good” McDonalds is.

Comment

Millennials!!!!!!

Comment

Recruit in the valley...they will line up for something secure.

I have to beat them off with a stick asking to mow grass / cut trees that don't need it...quite impressive. I'm talking fluent english ground & pound labor & they aren't cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                          No work ethic.
                          No concept of the value of a dollar.
                          Entitled.
                          Weak/Soft.
                          No goals for the future or drive to attain them.

When I was growing up, it was “embarrassing” to work at McDonald’s or any fast food chain. Now days, kids would much rather flip burgers than do manual labor.
                          It’ll only get worse.
                          This^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post
                            This may seem like an unusual take on it, but I maintain that this is one of the great tragedies of our massive illegal immigration problem . For years, we have turned over so many of manual labor jobs over to immigrants because of the low cost labor.

Many skilled laborers (plumbers, bricklayers, etc. ) hired immigrants to do the labor and became their crew leaders or the business owners. It has gotten to the point where in many cases, it is easier to hire the work done and doing it yourself may not really save you that much money , when you consider what we can make on overtime ( I used to work at a chemical plant)

When my older stepson was about 14 or 15, he tried to pick up some yards to mow, but most (at least many) in our city are done by landscaping crews with immigrant labor .

Consequently , many youth simply spend their time on video games. I know that is probably not the case for most families here on TBH, but our society has greatly changed.

Sorry for the rant.

Combined with this ^^^^

You should try running a concrete business!! SMDH!!!

Comment

Boils down to lack of parenting.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                                Yeah. I’d give that one a chance, he’s probably telling the truth.
                                This is why I keep coming back to the green screen! Hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X