bulk household pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bulk household pickup

we have a household trash pickup this week. i had some old not working appliances at the ranch. i put out this morning, they were gone in 2 hrs funny what some people want. guess the old saying is true one man's junk is another man treasure.
    Last edited by waterdog; 11-27-2022, 12:39 PM.

Probably going to a metal recycler.

Comment

We do the same with all sorts of furniture / appliances / electronics...put it at the curb & gone in 24 hours.

Comment

We had a garage fridge that stopped running while out of town. I think it was in hot garage for ~2wks before the discovery. Just duct taped the door shut and hauled to to the curb with alll rotten contents inside. It dripped a little on the way to the curb and stank something horrible. It lasted 45min out there and disappeared.

have a garbage disposal out on the curb now.
        Hoping someone takes it to get the metal out or repurpose the motor. I hate to send it to the landfill, but don't really have time to do anything with it

Comment

Water line busted and flooded the house several months ago. Called for bulk pickup to come get the nasty couches. They weren’t even fully assembled and someone snagged em all the night before pickup . I bet their house smelled nice

Comment

I placed a small 4 x 5 trailer frame, with extremely flat tires. One of the tires was actually off the rim. It got toward away in 30 minutes.

Comment

There's always somebody worse off than you. Sad but true.

Comment

you can get some good free deer lease furniture sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                  There's always somebody worse off than you. Sad but true.
                  Last time I saw some scrappers going through someone's trash I noticed they had a red ryder thrown onto the trailer. They were so kind to let me have it. 1 machined screw later I got a perfectly fine bb gun

Comment

Working...
                  X