Need more practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need more practice

Guessing ranges!! I’ve been wanting get a coyote with my bow, well had the chance this morning. He came cruising through grabbed my bow, did a couple kissing sounds, then a whistle. He stopped right in a small opening I guess 22yrds held a little bit high. Arrow went right under chest behind his front leg. Ranged the spot with the range finder it was 26yrds. [emoji37][emoji37]
    Welp maybe next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully you will get another chance at him. Range every potential spot you see while your there.

Comment

I've never been able to make full draw on one till last week. Shot a female at 15 and she only went 5 feet and died.

20 minutes later shot under one at 20. I just got 2 excited at a chance at two yotes with a bow on the same day

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 3 misses on bobcats with a combined margin of error that is less than 2 inches.

Comment

Had one come under my ladder stand and the time I got turned and pulled back he saw me and was gone. the funny thing is my buddy killed a pig there a few days before and that yote was carrying one of its leg.

Comment

I have never been able to get to full draw on one either.

Comment

Yeah those suckers are tough to get drawn on for sure

Comment

Working...
              X