This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    Is Sark's seat getting warm? Would be interested in horn's thoughts on him in ATX in the future if the rest of the season is rocky.
    Likely must win this weekend going into OU game after dropping 7 of their last 8 Big 12 games.

Don't want to go into OU game only having won 1 conference game since last time playing them.

Comment

Battle for last place in the Big 12….lol
      Leach will probably kick the Aggies teeth in! Arky gave the Aggie game away!

Comment

Is Sark's seat getting warm? Would be interested in horn's thoughts on him in ATX in the future if the rest of the season is rocky.
        I was never big on the hire to begin with. I was starting to believe in him and this staff until the 2nd half Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

In my opinion the wins have not came, but the team is better and close to breaking out. These players and coaches need to make plays and find out how to win. What I am seeing is better than the past, I believe what Sark is saying as he understands what is going on, so I am still perfectly fine with Sark.

The Tech loss gets Texas off schedule, so they need to go pickup a game like OU / Baylor / OSU I thought they would lose. To use the logic thrown around here, they are 4 points away from 4-0. The Tech loss just leaves a bad taste in the mouth as you know it was one that should not have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            In my opinion the wins have not came, but the team is better and close to breaking out. These players and coaches need to make plays and find out how to win. What I am seeing is better than the past, I believe what Sark is saying as he understands what is going on, so I am still perfectly fine with Sark.

The Tech loss gets Texas off schedule, so they need to go pickup a game like OU / Baylor / OSU I thought they would lose. To use the logic thrown around here, they are 4 points away from 4-0. The Tech loss just leaves a bad taste in the mouth as you know it was one that should not have happened.
            Lol agree to disagree. That's a bold claim from a team that's 1-7 in last 8 conference games.

Comment

I enjoy your optimism. I have a hard time finding much of it at this juncture. I hope they get better quickly.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

So………….almost back. Got it.

Comment

Fresh off back to back wins against ranked opponents, Ags by fiddy.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	309258113_10107380194772655_7762779268050046429_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	24693057

Got to take my girls to their first game in Tiger Stadium this weekend! They loved it and we all had a blast!

Auburn may be terrible, but Jordan Hare is haunted or something as no matter what its always a close game there with strange stuff always happening. LSU should pull this out easily but we will see what happens!

Comment

i thought stroud might be able to beat the record for TD thrown in a season but Burrows has the record at 60 something. thats ridiculous given how many games they actually play. im sure burrows strength of scheduel was weaker but if he gets above 40 i would say that is heisman material and a solid NFL prospect. top pick no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        So………….almost back. Got it.
                        They are not even close to be being back. They have a long way to go. The good news is we know what it looks like.

Comment

Ags benefited from a little luck, but let's not forget the Ags also dropped 4 points worth of kicks (missed fg and dropped PAT snap), and had 9 penalties. In addition to the 65 penalty yards, those penalties also erased several big plays/first downs. Pre snap penalties - two illegal shifts, two delay of games (one after a kick) and a false start inside the 10 - just can't happen. Moose had an illegal shift, a block below the waist and a block in the back that erased around 50 yards of offensive output. (AND he inexplicably misjudged a perfectly thrown deep ball that should have resulted in a 60+ yard TD.) This was his first action of the season, and I think nerves got to him a little bit, but I think he will settle in and provide some playmaking ability as the season progresses.

Unfortunately, the Ags lost one of their two best offensive players, and emotional leader, for the season, and likely ends his A&M career. Ainias has been a great Ag.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

I read a tweet, but have not had the time to verify that the NFL goal post are taller than collegiate ones. Meaning, in a college stadium, the Arkansas kick would have went right over the goal post and been good. Just a wild play all the way around to have it hit the top like it did.

Old ugly is better than old nothin' - Darrell Royal

Comment

Looks like Bama-aggy game will be 7pm. I will be there with my family. Should be a good one.

Hook'em

Comment

I’m going huntin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X