Needing help for an older ontime feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing help for an older ontime feeder

In just bought a NIB, old stock hopper for what turns out to be an OnTime S250 gravity feeder. It’s missing the 4” cone, all the hardware and any directions, but for $30 I took a shot. I’d no idea what I was getting into with this brand but it looks like the only feeder that will work with this hopper is one of their own brand with the giant cone. I want to adapt a common game winner-type metal housing/motor and Eliminator spinner plate but not sure how to mount it. Anyone done this? I also need to figure out hito add legs to it. Ideally it will be a stand and fll. Click image for larger version

Name:	64ACA66C-D2A6-4E52-92B5-326C3983DE4C.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	25285154

Looks like you can screw a flat plate to close up the opening, then cut a hole to fit the new spinner plate. May have to make the flat plate a bit oversized for attachment of the rest--

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
      Looks like you can screw a flat plate to close up the opening, then cut a hole to fit the new spinner plate. May have to make the flat plate a bit oversized for attachment of the rest--
      So you’re saying make a flat plate with a 2” hole for a regular funnel and bolt it to this bottom plate. Make the plate large enough to accomodate the motor housing brackets. I like it!
      Attached Files

Comment

Do you want some of the original funnels? And maybe a timer or two? For free?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
          So you’re saying make a flat plate with a 2” hole for a regular funnel and bolt it to this bottom plate. Make the plate large enough to accomodate the motor housing brackets. I like it!
          That'll work

Comment

Any ides about leg brackets? Everywhere I look they all sell 3.

Comment

Working...
            X