Honeymoon Destination Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honeymoon Destination Ideas

Reaching out to the green screen to get some ideas on some possible options for a May 2023 honeymoon.

I have been to a handful of places (Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Cozumel, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Rico, Belize, Isla Roatan) over the years but my fiancé has never stepped foot outside of the United States.

Ideal place would be:
    - All inclusive
    - Nice weather around May 2023
    - Good food/drinks
    - Plenty of activities
    - Safe
    - Preferably tropical but not a deal breaker
    - Affordable
    - Not require COVID vaccination
    Last edited by breeds13; 05-05-2022, 12:18 PM.

Next time I leave the country for vacation, I'm going to Quepos or Tamarindo, Costa Rica.

Comment

We're finally taking our honeymoon week of July 4th to Sandals Grande Antigua. Heard nothing but good things about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Next time I leave the country for vacation, I'm going to Quepos or Tamarindo, Costa Rica.
        We went to Quepos for our Honeymoon and it was great! Highly recommend it.

Comment

I'd go somewhere there is a good possibility of rain and bad weather.

Comment

Costa Rica is fantastic country to go visit with many options depending on what you want to do and be located!!! Highly recommend.

Comment

Just a thought, ever thought about Iceland? If you’re looking for an adventurous honeymoon, it’s an amazing place.

Went for 2 weeks (not honeymoon) with the wife and it was amazing.

Comment

We went to Punta Cana and had a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out Mayakoba as an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                    We went to Punta Cana and had a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    This!

Comment

I will second BigRed on Iceland!! We spent 2 weeks there a few years back and covered a lot of the Western half of the country. It is a really cool place. We used B&B's and stayed in some great places with wonderful folks we met along the way! One cautionary note is that airfare can be enticing for sure, but do research on cost of being there as it is VERY expensive to stay, just renting a car was an eye opener!!!!

Comment

Isla mujers nice quiet, set your own agenda

Comment

Seychelles

Comment

We went to NYC for our honeymoon, TEN years after we got married! I had to be at work the Monday after the Saturday we got married. Had a blast though. But if going out of US, I vote for Costa Rica.

Comment

Quepos Costa Rica. I went 8 years ago and just booked for Spring Break next year to take the kids. I've been to a lot of places, Costa Rica is my favorite! Plenty to do there, you have the jungle and the ocean together, lots of wildlife and water sports. We did fishing, inshore, and off shore, scuba diving, the national park, water fall hiking, white water rafting, horseback riding, and surfing. One week is not enough time there.

Comment

Working...
                              X